PDA

View Full Version : Goal setting?

notforsale
08-06-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm new and have a lot to lose. What type of goals do you all like to keep? 10% of your bodyweight? lose whatever you can for protocol? Thinking about a weight that you know you'll feel better, but might not be your GOAL-GOAL weight?

Keeping things real.

notforsale
08-06-2012, 08:18 AM
trying to subscribe

shannon
08-06-2012, 09:47 AM
I think for everyone it is different. When I first started I set my goal weight higher then I really wanted it to be just because I was still skeptical about whether or not the diet really worked. But onceI started loosing and the inches really started coming off then I realized getting to a lower weight was totally possible and so I kept going. I am still at the high end of the healthy BMI for my height so could loose more and still be in a healthy range for my height and body type. I am only 5'3" and very small framed so getting to 110-115 would probably be perfect for me. However I am more concerned about the rest of the fat coming off more so then the extra lbs right now so if I do this last round I won't care if I only loose a little bit of weight as long as the rest of this stored bad fat on my stomach, love handles and thighs comes off.

We all seem to be way smaller at higher weights due to the inches coming off so you may find you are much happier at a higher weight and a smaller size.