PDA

View Full Version : I am new but doing round 3

Jessica Otto
08-06-2012, 10:14 AM
I am doing round 3 as the second round I kept cheating and gained my loss back. I want to stay on track and a friend told me about this site. I am hoping I find friends that will help and keep me going..

I have MyFitnessPal if anyone would like to add me as Jessicao33
I will keep track of my foods

Also how do u kill the sweet craving as the second round I was bad. First round I was good..

Also do u go by the weigh u weigh in on first day of drops or on 500 first day of hcg drops..I guess what I am asking to u go by the weight before loading or the first day of 500 calories....

Thank you so much

shannon
08-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Jessica and welcome!

The sweet cravings should get better as time goes on. Lots of us use the sweet leaf stevia drops and you can purchase them online from vitacost.com or imedmart.com and they have tons of different flavors and you can add them to water or perrier water for a sweet fix.

Use your highest weight from your loading as your start weight.

xxaimsxx
08-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Jessica!

Ha, I was going to add you on MFP, but it looks like I already have you as a friend!

My first official weight I go by is usually the day I start VLCD.

You can TRY to make your own cocoa crack with stevia and 100% unsweetened baking chocolate square. I did that for awhile until it was like ack. Usually when I crave sweets, I eat the darkest chocolate I can find and usually a small bite of that satisfies me and I'm like eh, not too yummy.