PDA

View Full Version : how long did you do phase 2, how much did you lose?

notforsale
08-07-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm just at the beginning of phase 2. I am wondering how many days most of you have done phase 2. I see the range is 23-42 days. Also, how much did you lose during that first round (with the number of days listed). I know everyone is different, I just was interested in seeing stats.

-Sarah

xxaimsxx
08-07-2012, 06:48 PM
For pretty much all my rounds they were usually the minimum 23 days and I'd lose about 21lbs. I haven't been as successful with this and my last round simply because its more than 23 days but I do have to say I have done well so far on this round. Last round I pretty much cheated every single week and this round its almost the same way but not nearly as bad as last round. Well not really. hahaha. I have only binged like 2-3 times whereas last round I binged almost every weekend. My average is normally 0.8lbs/day at the end of the day. Right now I'm averaging 0.43lbs/day only because the last 2 weeks I have been at the same weight and I went from a 0.6lbs/day to 0.43lbs/day. I'm hoping to to up my average real soon.

My body loves the sauna. I always have nice drops which is why I go Monday - Friday but I can't right now as I Just did my first session of the laser tattoo removal and am not allowed in the sauna for who knows how long. =/

If you haven't checked out my 10 month progress pics since I first did my full competely round, you should go to my profile and check it out. It's from October 2011 until today. Major difference from just 34.8lbs lost. Look at all the inches. =)

notforsale
08-07-2012, 06:53 PM
really? How long do you have to sit in the sauna for?

xxaimsxx
08-07-2012, 07:05 PM
I only sit in it for 15min cause I go there during my lunch hour. Plus I'm very cold all the time so the sauna keeps me warm and relaxes me.

shannon
08-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Sarah I did 9 weeks my first round and lost over 30 lbs and then did 6 weeks on my 2nd round and lost I think about 25 lbs. If you are doing the hHCG you can go as long as you are feeling good mentally and physically.