PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer on day 3 of vlcd

CTG
08-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Very excited about this diet. Have read many positive things, but starting to question the fact that I'm using drops and still feel a little hungry. Sticking to protocol and trying to be creative so I don't tire of bland meats and salads. Need to lose 60 lbs. Plan to do 24 days on phase 2, then follow with 3 weeks of phase 3. If this works I hope to start over again! Anyone have any suggestions on this plan :)

xxaimsxx
08-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Did you load on good fat and proteins on your loading day? If you loaded too much on carbs and sugar, the first week or two you will have a hard time.

Does your drops have the ingredient hcg 6x, 12x, 30x and 60x listed? If so those are the real hcg drops and if not then you need to purchase the real ones.

I think it's normal to be a little bit hungry but as long as it's not "gnaw your arm off" hungry, you are good. It will eventually go away. Just drink water. Drink as much water as you can throughout the day.

As far as meats go, use seasoning that doesn't have sugar in it.

kshambl
08-08-2012, 12:38 PM
I was just talking with someone about this diet and telling them that I literally am not hungry and that I am simply AMAZED that I feel full on 500 calories! Well she said that is a sign that I loaded properly. I ate my fill of avacado, pistachios, beef, chicken, cheese, frozen custard, ice cream wonderful pastries and so on. I think the key to this diet is definitely the loading stage because I am a big eater so not being hungry is absolutely unbelievable!!

Can CTG stop and start over at this point or does she have to go through the full cycle before starting over?

kiyatylese
08-08-2012, 12:46 PM
It is amazing how it works. I was a little hungry the first day or two, but that went away, and I haven't experienced hunger since then.
You can get creative with your recipes with just the foods on the list. I am making soups, chilli, (almost) dessert with my fruit etc.

xxaimsxx
08-08-2012, 12:48 PM
When you start a new round you have to go through 3 weeks of phase 3 and phase 4 before you can reload. For each round you do you must add an extra week to phase 3 and phase 4.

april
08-08-2012, 12:48 PM
It does help to load well on good fats and proteins, but the key is just to manage through it. I am on Round 3 and though I know how to load, I did not load as well as I would have liked. I am also playing tennis, so burning a few more calories than I should. I am a little hungry but only during meal times.

xxaimsxx
08-08-2012, 12:49 PM
CTG would only have to stop and start over ONLY IF the drops does not have those ingredients I listed.

I was just talking with someone about this diet and telling them that I literally am not hungry and that I am simply AMAZED that I feel full on 500 calories! Well she said that is a sign that I loaded properly. I ate my fill of avacado, pistachios, beef, chicken, cheese, frozen custard, ice cream wonderful pastries and so on. I think the key to this diet is definitely the loading stage because I am a big eater so not being hungry is absolutely unbelievable!!

Can CTG stop and start over at this point or does she have to go through the full cycle before starting over?

shannon
08-08-2012, 02:11 PM
It's normal to have some hunger the first few days and like Amy said especially if you didn't load really good for the 2 days plus take your drops for those days.

Also like Amy had said make sure your drops are good drops and list HCG 6x. 12x, 30x, 60x in the ingridients! I can't stress that enough to make sure you have good drops!