PDA

View Full Version : New to HCG - week 2 of round 1

HCG4me
08-09-2012, 07:35 AM
I just want to say how thankful I am to find this forum. It is much needed support and thank you so much for all your posts and replies to my few posts.

I'm on week 2 of my very first time on HCG and I'm doing the morning shots. Like many of you I've tried EVERYTHING and this fat never budged. Now that I understand some of my body parts were not working properly, especially the hypothalamus, which HCG dieting is supposed to relax, I can look forward to losing this weight and slimming down. At 5'3" and 222 (after loading for 2.5 days) I'm now down to 204 and I will be elated when I see the scale hit under 200 as it's been years since I saw that. Hopefully I can achieve that milestone next week.

Good luck to everybody! We come from all walks of life, various situations got us here, but the one commonality we share is we know we do not deserve to be at our current weight and have taken steps to change it to be back to our normal size again. Picture the person you want to be and never lose that in your mind's eye. Every day I visualize myself at my perfect weight and know that with HCG I can get there within a year's time.

Have a blessed day everybody! Thanks again for all of your much needed support!

shannon
08-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Look at you go 18 lbs gone already and so close to ONEDERLAND!!! WE are going to be saying goodbye to those 200's so very soon and never to be seen again!!!

HCG4me
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
I can't wait! Haven't been under 2 bills in a very long time.

I have a question I hope someone can answer for me.

Like today, I weighed out my chicken and it was 110 calories for 3.5 oz. Then I weighed out my canned crab meat and for 3.5 oz it was 89 calories. Together with an apple, 1/2 grapefruit, 3.5 oz romaine and 3.5 oz cabbage (and home made vinegar salad) and 2 melba toasts (20 cal each) my calorie count was 405.

Since I ate crab meat for dinner 2 hours ago, can I eat more crab meat to bring the calorie count up to 500? How does that work?

Does everybody then not eat chicken and shrimp or crab in one day because of the lower calorie count?
TIA

HCG4me
08-14-2012, 07:21 PM
I stopped the doctor prescribed potassium horse pill a few days ago (I'm taking a multi-vitamin that has it in there) but today I still had a few bouts of heart flutters. I'm also hungry and that's when my flutters seem to happen. Maybe it's from too much caffeine being not used to drinking so much tea like I am on this plan. I know this plan gets rid of 'brown fat' - could I have had some of that around my heart area that has now gone and now my heart is just feeling "wild and free" and doing the happy dance lol??

I'm also changing my avitar to a more realistic goal weight of 135. Once there I'll decide if I need to drop 10 more to 125 or not. (Frankly I'll be estatic to get below 200 lbs at this point !!!)

Happy losing everybody!

april
08-14-2012, 07:32 PM
How tall are you? I am not sure about the heart fluttering, if you are doing this through a dr. I would check with them

HCG4me
08-14-2012, 07:36 PM
How tall are you? I am not sure about the heart fluttering, if you are doing this through a dr. I would check with them

5'3". I'm putting a call into the doctor tomorrow.

shannon
08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
How much caffinated drinks are you having a day and how much water also? I noticed when I was drinking too much caffinated iced tea and over doing it with my water I would have chest/heart palps. Drinking too much caffine and too much liquid can dehydrate you and cause you to have back pain and what feels like heart palps. I had to switch to decafe iced tea and limit my water intake in my last round because I was drinking way too much and causing dehydration.