PDA

View Full Version : Accidental cheat

wallps
08-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Good afternoon, I have a quick question. I just finished a 23 day round and had lost 19 lbs!!! I followed P2 to the tee, and never cheated. I just started P3, and I thought I was following P3 protocol. I have been on P3 now for 2 days, and I woke this morning to a 1.8 gain. I went over what I ate yesterday, and noticed the culprit. I had some kielbasa out of the package, and saw that it has sugar in the ingredients. My question is, will eating the kielbasa with sugar cause my P3 stabilization to fail? I tracked my calories and I was around 1600 for the day. I do know that from this point on, I will read every package carefully. Thank you very much.

xxaimsxx
08-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Just keep doing P3 and make sure you don't buy any prepackaged food at all and you will be fine.

First week or 2 of p3 will be ups and down as well so be sure to pay attention to the new food you add in so when there is a weight spike, you know what to eliminate.

april
08-09-2012, 05:30 PM
You are fine and still within range..just clean it up and be careful what you eat. I would just add things in really slowly.

wallps
08-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Thank you very much for the comments. I weighed myself today and was back down to my LIW weight!! =)

xxaimsxx
08-10-2012, 11:07 AM
woohooOO, thats good. =)