PDA

View Full Version : wondering if i have the right drops?

lindaloo
08-19-2012, 12:39 PM
been on hcg (http://www.hcgweightloss.com/forum/#) for almost 2 weeks. dont quite know if i am hungry or feeling a little empty at times. lost 7 1/2 the first week and so far 3 the second. worried about my hcg ingredients. they are 762 mg per serving with ing. argining, glutamine, leucine, proline, tyrosine, phenylalanin, but no mention of hcg. the directions say 2 drops 2x daily, i am doing 3 drops 3x daily. i seem to be hungry also, but getting through my days o.k. wondering if i am loosing muscle instead of fat and if it is not hcg will i gain weight back after i am on maintenance.

april
08-19-2012, 12:43 PM
I responded in the other post, but I do not think you do. I would go to hcg slimline which has reasonably priced real drops and get a few bottles from them. I know that a lot of people say a bottle lasts 40 days, but I am not sure about that, as I always seem to think they last a few weeks, at least for me. Not sure if I do really big drops but it does not seem to be too much as I am rarely hungry outside of my meals.

lindaloo
08-19-2012, 12:53 PM
thanks, i will do that. do i have to start over?

slacord
08-19-2012, 12:58 PM
I had the wrong drops and after a week I did not feel well. I stopped my drops and when mine comes in I am going to reload and start over. The drops I ordered are hcg slimline from sears.com for 15.95. They are the real drops. I cannot wait for them to be here. I ordered 2 bottles. Hope this helps.

xxaimsxx
08-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Interesting that sears.com sells hcg slimline.

xxaimsxx
08-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Hopfully what you get is what they picture on their site and its scary that its under "computer" categories lol

slacord
08-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Hopfully what you get is what they picture on their site and its scary that its under "computer" categories lol

I just typed in hcg slimline and it came up and said it was Sold and shipped by Wheelchairs Plus Mobility Solutions LLC.

april
08-20-2012, 07:06 AM
It's the same bottle..so that is also odd..but if you can get it for that price then yippee..Lets us know when you get it, that may be the way to go.

slacord
08-20-2012, 05:52 PM
Hopefully they will be here Wednesday at the latest. Def. will let everyone know if they sell what is pictured.

slacord
08-22-2012, 06:46 PM
lindaloo, how are you doing. Haven't heard from you in a while.