PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered HGC drops from hgcslimline.com

Rachel
08-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Hello,

I just ordered my hgc drops and am excited and nervous at the same time. I have heard many different things about the hcg diet and I'm a little scared and not sure what to expect. I purchased some from another place but they weren't real drops with hgc,and I was SOOO hungry. I couldn't figureout why everyone else was saying they weren't hungry and yet I was so hungry, tired, weak and sleepy all of the time. I thought to myself what's wrong with me?? I spoke with a few folks who told me to look at the bottle and if it doesn't say HCG then it's not HCG and boy were they right! the bottle didn't say that although the website boasts they have HCG but the label doesn't say it. Turns out it doesn't have it at all, and they fool you with the website. I am really happy to have found some true drops that didnt cost alot and am ready to get this weight off of me. I was a small person my whole life, even after having 4 children and never really worried about what I ate or putting on a few pounds. My full term weight with my son who was born weighing 10 pounds was 153 pounds, and now I top that by more than 20 pounds. It's disgusting how when you age your body changes and you morph into something you don't even recognize anymore when you look at yourself. I hate what I look like and can't identify with my own appearane anymore. I have to make a change and it needs to be now, so I am truly hoping that this works for me and works well. I am really happy that I found this site and am thankful for the guidance and support it offers because boy am I going to need it! So thank you for creating a place where a fatty like me can come vent, share and make friends. I appreciate this so much and am looking forward to the journey we are all sharing in common. Wish me luck, my drops should be here in a few days and then I will start the adventure of a lifetime!

Cheers!
Rachel

Mia
08-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Rachel,
I am newbie too, so I understand how you feel, being nervous and excited at the same time. Once you start the program, it will keep you going, don't worry. I also find this forum very informational and soooo supportive! That's how I found out that my drops are fake (hcgdropsdirect.com), so I purchased today the real ones with Hcg listed, so I am waiting now too. Good luck on your journey :)

Rachel
08-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Thank you Mia! I had previously ordered from Celeste Pure, and they are SO not real. They costed a considerable amount too, for what they were which is phony. Let me know when you get your drops and how it's going.

Thanks for such a friendly and fast reply.

Rachel

slacord
08-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Welcome. I am hoping to re-start my journey Saturday with new drops. Together we can get to a new skinnier "US" Keep us posted.

april
08-23-2012, 08:56 PM
So happy that you are all getting real drops. I just talked this gal out of using the gnc ones at work today. I think she will notice a huge difference with these new ones. We all look forward to your journey..keep posting.

Rachel
08-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Hello Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a bad experience with HCGSLIMLINE.COM? I ordered my drops last week, and still havent heard anything about them being shipped. I called the company and they say the hours are 9:30am-5:00 pm but I can never get anyone to answer the phones... hhmm? Has anyone else experienced this?

Rachel
08-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Arg! still waiting for these stupid drops! I hope they will arrive by this weekend, I want to load and get on with it already. I have missed the whole summer not being able to wear cute summer dresses/shorts because I can't find any that look nice without having to wear something underneath them. I think that's one thing i am going to really enjoy, going shopping for a new smaller size! YAY!! HURRY UP AND SHIP ALREADY!

kristi313
08-27-2012, 06:15 PM
I've ordered from them twice now and both times my package has shipped the next day. I wonder if something happened and your order didn't go through. Has your credit card been charged?

Rachel
08-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the response! I finally got in touch with them and they told me they didn't see my order. I provided my order number and Voilla there it was! They said that's never happened before, and that it would ship today. I did get an email saying it shipped, YAY! I will finally have the REAL drops and can do this whoo hoo. I want to be skinny SO bad, I can taste it. I think I will have to do 2 rounds but that's alot faster than any other diet out there. Thanks for your fast response.

Mia
08-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Yay, Rachel, so happy you are getting your drops soon!
Mia

april
08-28-2012, 06:09 AM
was going to say the same thing as Kristi..mine have always arrived with days of ordering...good luck.

kristi313
08-28-2012, 08:07 AM
So glad you got it figured out. Hopefully you will have your drops in a few days! :)

Rachel
08-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Thank you ladies! I'm still waiting but they ship from California and I'm in Washington so hopefully they will arrive today or tomorrow. I want good quality drops so I can get on with it already! I have read so many sucess stories and want to share my own ( hopefully). I have read somewhere that bean sprouts are ok as a veggie, but it's not in the pounds and inches book that I have seen, any thoughts on if this is ok or not?

shannon
08-29-2012, 02:43 PM
So glad you have good drops ordered and hopefully they will be there super soon!

My thoughts on bean sprouts is if they aren't in the original protocol don't eat them. The HCG diet is a hormone based diet and the foods that Dr Simeons has on his protocol are the foods that tested to work best with our hormones to help us loose the weight and keep it off. So no I wouldn't eat them if it was up to me.

Rachel
08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Great! Thanks for the advice, I want everything to go smoothly and with as less problems as possible. I thought the same thing when I saw that, I have also seen green beans and some other stuff. I'm not up for testing this diet, it is what it is! thanks for the quick response. I hope to be here with my loading/ measurement info soon on a journal. I am waiting to get my drops to create it. Can you tell me how to create a signature line? I couldn't figure that out yet buy just poking around.

shannon
08-29-2012, 03:11 PM
There are lots of people that eat things that are not on protocol and are able to get away with it and still loose but I believe it is more about the long term effect then the daily especially since it is hormone related and the foods are tested to work with the hormones to give you great losses and to help reset you hypothalamus and metabolism. so any deviation to the protocol can potentially mess up your chances of stabilizing later and I am just not willing to take that chance!

I hope your drops come soon, there is nothign worse then waiting especially when you are ready to get started! When they do come make sure you load really well and try to get in lots of good fats but also all your favorites you won't be eating for a long time. I always say at the end of each day finish off with ice cream to fill those gaps, keep almonds, cashews or walnuts with you at all times during your loading so you can snack on them, eat avacado's, olives, cheese, fatty meats and anything else you can think of. Trust me it will help with the hunger the first week plus it jump starts your fat to make it start releasing so lopad it up good!

Are you talking about the ticker to show your weight loss in your signature? If so click on one of out tickers and it will take you to the site and then create your account there then create your ticker, copy the BBC Code then come here and click on settings, then edit signature and paste the BBC Code ther and then it will show up with all your post. Then each day if you just click on your ticker it will take you to the site you created your ticker on and then you can update and it will update automatically on this site for you, well at least that is how it is for the lillyslim one. Once you get onto the lilyslim page just click my lilyslim and it takes you to your info.

Rachel
08-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Thank you! I will see if I can get this to work for me. I'll let you know.

Cheers!
Rachel

Rachel
08-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Testing my new signature and weight ticker!

shannon
08-29-2012, 03:39 PM
YAY you got it :)

You live in Seattle and I live about 2.5 hours away from you towards the coast.

Rachel
08-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Yes I have seen the exit or Raymond while driving back and forth to Portland, Oregon where I am from originally. What's your city like? I have never been there but if it's towards the coast it must be nice in the summer and extra cold in the winter with these crazy seasons!

shannon
08-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Raymond is a tiny little town with nothing in it! I actually live in between Raymond and Chehalis on HWY 6 which is the exit you see on the freeway to go to Raymond. I live actually about 35 mins from the freeway. The weather here is crappy in the summer and when Seattle says it's going to be 80 degrees in Seattle we will be lucky to see 60 on a good day. I actually work in Westport which is the beach and we never ever get nice days here always fogged in it seems. Rain, fog and cloud cover is the majority of what we get...lol

Rachel
08-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Well that just kinda sucks! With all of the nice weather we've had you haven't gotten to enjoy any of it? That really stinks, we have had a pretty nice summer this year as opposed to last year. Let me know if you ever come into Seattle, it would be nice to go to lunch, staying within our guidelines if we are dieting though! I am going to try and do 40 days and then move into phase 3, I want to get as much off as possible before moving on to the next phase to be as close as I can to my goal. I am a little nervous because I was SOOO hungry the first time around and am really scared about how hungry I was. I dont want to do this again and be that hungry. I am really hoping the good drops work for me, and that I get the correct dose the first time. I don't want to have to fuss around with how many and when. I just want to do it and make it work! I realize that there are some tweaks sometimes but I do want anything to derail me. I want to get to it, and then move to phase 3 then do another round and in the summer bust out into a bathing suit and say (KA-POW!) Here I am, how do ya'll like me now! And take everyone by surprise. Well at least that's what I envision anyway LOL.

slacord
08-29-2012, 07:20 PM
I finally got my drops in so I hope yours come soon. Good Luck!!

Rachel
08-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Me too! THey sould be here this week if they were actually shipped 8/27. I am eager to get this going, but am still going to have to wait until after memorial weekend so as long as I have them before then that works for me. When are you starting your load? Let me know how it goes, GOOD LUCK!

slacord
08-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I started my load on Friday. I started earlier but got sick. Changed my drops to slim line and now I am back on track. You will love seeing the weight come off. I can hardly wait until morning comes so I can weigh myself and see the scales go down every single day. Great Motivation for me.

Rachel
08-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Wow good for you! It's nice to be able to identify with others who are experiencing this same types of things at the same time. It's all about choices and that's something I can identify with, you choose to eat the foods that make you heavy, and you can choose to eat the foods to make you slim. Either way it's upto you but you have to live with the choices you make. That's what I keep telling myself, I hope I CHOOSE to not cheat when in phase 2, are you hungry at all?

slacord
08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
I am a little hungry but it is nothing I cannot handle. I mostly have to watch out for "That looks good I want it" thing. Did great at work today. They had turkey day and I love my turkey and the trimmings. Did not eat it, just ate what I took to school and was satisfied. You will do great when your drops come in. We will keep up with each other.

Rachel
08-31-2012, 06:30 PM
YAY! My drops FINALLY arrived! Now I can get down to business. Just waiting for TOM to leave, but since jut arrived today it's going to take a little while. Once it's over, then let the load days begin!

april
08-31-2012, 07:58 PM
I pretty much have a policy at work, if I did not bring it..I do not eat it. It really has helped this last year
I am a little hungry but it is nothing I cannot handle. I mostly have to watch out for "That looks good I want it" thing. Did great at work today. They had turkey day and I love my turkey and the trimmings. Did not eat it, just ate what I took to school and was satisfied. You will do great when your drops come in. We will keep up with each other.

Bibine
09-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I pretty much have a policy at work, if I did not bring it..I do not eat it. It really has helped this last year

Hello all, haven't started as yet but soon hopefully. It seems that hcgslimline original is out of stock. Can someone tell me if the other one, with amino acids is good also. If not, pls. let me know the other best place to order. Thanks. So happy to have all the support.

slacord
09-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Bibine, the drops are good. HCG Slime Line is what most of us is using. These are the drops you are looking at. I would order from hcgslimline.