PDA

View Full Version : Starts HCG 11 Days ago today!

amygk
08-28-2012, 10:54 AM
I am 5 4, When I started this, I weighed 194.6 I am currently at 188.6. I am getting married June 22, 2013 so I would like to lose 50 lbs by my wedding day!

I have a question, if I have been on this now for 11 days, I have cheated 2 of the 11, because I had a wedding luncheon, and drank wine and mimosa's and also did not stick to the 500 calories the next day either, (needed food to soak up the wine) should I start over? I am hungry a lot of the time. I know that they also say that you should stop the drops while you are on your period, is this correct?
I start my TOM either today or tomorrow.........
so I am just not sure what to do?!

I was down a total of 7.9 lbs I went up 2 while I was off it those 2 days, and now I am at 6.1. So I have lost 1 lbs since I started watching what I am eating again, I am just hungry a lot!:confused:

Please help! I really want this to work!!! It is very important to me that I lose this weight! Sitting here right now, I am starving!

kristi313
08-28-2012, 11:10 AM
You don't need to start over. Just continue on. When you cheat, it can take a week to get back on track. Sometimes you gain then lose it fast, sometimes you keep gaining for several days, sometimes it just stalls you a few days. All in all, cheats are NOT worth it at all. This is my 4th round and my last round I cheated a lot and only lost half the weight as my previous round. This round, I've not cheated at all and its paying off big time.
As far as TOM goes, you do not stop drops druing that time. That is only true for injections. You may notice a difference in your period tho. It may be heavier, lighter, bad cramps, come early. There is no rhyme or reason.
What kind of drops are you using? You shouldn't be hungry except around meal time. Were you hungry all the time before your cheat?

shannon
08-28-2012, 11:27 AM
We need to find out what kind of drops you are using and if they actually have HCG in them. Do the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x? If no thten you don't have good drops and yes you need to stop the diet and get real drops.

amygk
08-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Ok glad to know I do not have to start over, also glad to know that I do not have to go off when it is my TOM.....I was not terribly hungry until I cheated. When I did cheat on Saturday it was all organic foods, but lots of wine and that kind of thing. We had cheeses, nuts, tomatoes, cucumbers, dark chocolate, and organic squach ravioli with a mushroom sause...it was wonderful lol....sunday was pizza and a mini blizzard from DQ...... I am going on Vacation the 5-9th, so I know my diet will not be able to stick for that time. What can I do?!

amygk
08-28-2012, 12:43 PM
We need to find out what kind of drops you are using and if they actually have HCG in them. Do the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x? If no thten you don't have good drops and yes you need to stop the diet and get real drops.

Yes, I do have the HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x... I am using Offical HCG Diet Plan Homeopathic HCG in a brown bottle with a white and green lablle if you put Official HCG this will be the first thing that comes up when you seach it.

shannon
08-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I would bet your hunger is just from all the sugars and carbs ytou had and is now making your body want more.

Push the water and tea and eat strict protocol and the hunger should stop soon.

Are you taking 10 drops 3 times a day?

If you are planning to cheat though when you go on vacatuon then you should really just stop now and strat again when you get back. Cheating doesn't do you any good and you really will not be able to do the drops and eat like you want with out it making you gian weight and doing damage to your body. If you really want to have a good successful round you should stop and start again after you get back or use the last 2 days of your vacation to load and start over.

amygk
08-28-2012, 12:52 PM
That is kind of that I was thinking just with reading everything.

I just went to grocery store and bought green tea, and have been eating very strickly for the last 2 days.

I am taking the drops 3 times a day morning, around noon or 1 and then like between 5 and 6 ish....usually...there have been a couple of times where I have gone a little later.

Should I stay strick until my vacation, so I do not feel as badly? or am I just wasting drops?! I can try to stay strict on vacation, but I have a hard time seeing that to be possible, seeing it is vacation. Ya know....I want this to really work...I want to lose weight so badly. I want to look good!

april
08-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I am not sure if it would be worth it as you would just probably gain it all back if you were not really watching it. At the same time you could try to lose a few pounds before you go and then feel better, but realize you may just gain it back and more, this diet is very sensitive and if you are not committed it really will not work.

shannon
08-28-2012, 01:09 PM
I would not keep taking the drops it is just a waste if you are going to stick to it strict and even through your vacation. Your vacation is not to far away and then once you get back you can load and start fresh and then no cheating!

amygk
08-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Hmm..ok...kind of what I was afraid of!

amygk
08-28-2012, 01:15 PM
I appreciate all the input...I really do want this to work...More than I have wanted anything in a while. I want to be a skinny bride! and I want to see the difference asap. I do not want to wait until next year to lose it. Hence my wanting to start it now!

shannon
08-28-2012, 01:21 PM
I can totally understand that but what is the point of wasting the drops and all that time if you can't committ to at least 23 days of strict protocol with no cheating? I mean you are going to gain the weight back and maybe more if you don't follow this to the T! Like april said this protocol is very touchey. If you want to be that skinny bride then stop now, take your vacation and come back and load and start over and you will drop those lbs and inches! Plus it will give you a chance to get all the cheating out of your system so you can committ to doing it properly.

amygk
08-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Great!! Thank you! I am glad to hear from people that are doing this diet! Very very helpful!!

shannon
08-28-2012, 01:30 PM
After your vacation come back and log in daily or log in every day between now and then and read all you can. There are serval of us here that have done multiple rounds and kept it off and so much information and help!

Also if you haven't read Pounds and Inches by Dr ATW Simeons you shold google it and read it and follow that protocol. It is the original and the best to follow and the one that is going to give you the best results.