PDA

View Full Version : Easy HCG drops

Kamala
08-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Hello ,I just found this forum today after doing a lot of research about the hcg diet on various other websites. I'm really glad that this forum exist as I can already tell it will be extremely helpful just from browsing the last couple of hours.I just received my easy hcg drops today and will be starting my loading tomorrow. I haven't seen these particular drops mentioned and was wondering if anyone is familiar with them. I did a lot of research on the hcg diet and these drops were the highest rated on several sites so im hoping they are legit. The bottle does say 6X 12X 30x 60X so I'm thinking they are fine but confirmation from someone that has actually used them succesfully would be nice.I also noticed that the forum seems to be mostly ladies so figured it could use a little testosterone to balance things out :)Tim

april
08-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Welcome Tim. I have not used those drops, but if they have the right active ingredients on them, you are good to go. One thing I have seen with some of the other men who have joined us from time to time, is that they lose faster and have a little more volatility in the stabilization..maybe because they lose so fast. Load on good fats and proteins and you will do better than if you do eat any carbs and sugars.

Kamala
08-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks April. I'm looking forward to getting started and I'm anticipating losing weight fairly quickly in the beggining since I do have a lot to lose. I think having the forum as a source to help get thru the inevitable stalls , peaks and valleys will be very helpful.

april
09-01-2012, 06:09 AM
This forum has been the key to many of our successes. It has not only been a great resource for support and information throughP2, but for many of us P3 as well. There are some of us who have been doing this for over a year, so we are excited to do this with you.

angelina23
09-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey this is really unique post i found here, very interesting topic, thanks for the post