PDA

View Full Version : Good news story

caroline3023
09-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Hi Everyone

So a bit of an update: I finished the HCG on 30th Aug 2012 - after a total of 35 days incl 2 days phase1 and 2 days w/o drop to finish the round#1.

My starting weight on Phase 2 after loading 25 Jul 2012 was 217.5
My ending weight on phase 2 after 2 days of no drops as at 2 Sept 2012 = 197.5

A Total Loss of 20 lbs.

I was also not totally 100% on plan - and had unintentional cheats...but I was prepared to take that in stride and learn from it rather than give up. Which is why I added abt an extra week to my phase 2.

Since starting Phase 3 - maintenance on 2 Sept 2012 ie 3 days ago I have lost another 1 lbs as of this morning - so that is very very encouraging. I am avoiding starch and sugar as best as possible and plan to keep the phase 3 at least to 30 Sept 2012.

If things go well (fingers crossed), I will have a go at Round 2 starting Oct 1st 2012 - but will do for 23 days as I feel due to boredom I will otherwise start dropping the ball. So better to do fewer days and do them perfectly and get on to Maintenance where life is a lot easier -

Thanks.

shannon
09-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi welcome and congrats on your losses! For sure make sure to stay away from all starch and sugars in phase 3 to make sure your get that set point on your weight otherwise it will all come back on. Also make sure you wait 6 weeks before starting another round, that is 3 weeks of phase 3 and 3 weeks of phase 4 adn when you go to phase 4 you don't have to add in any starch or sugars if you don't want to and if you do take it super slow and dont' do it every day.

So happy for you with your losses from round 1 and looking forward to seeing your success in phase 3/4!