PDA

View Full Version : HCG Newbie without information

Debora
09-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Hello Everyone ,

I purchased the HCG program which took a month to arrive. Unfortunately it came without any information or guides at all. I am going to start with information I have been able to get through various web sites. I could use all the help I can get. Is there a day to day instruction guide or food tracking system that everyone uses?

Thank you
Debora

april
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Hey Deb.
First of all where did you get your drops..just want to make sure they are real. Then you should google Pounds and Inches and read that. It will outline the diet and what you can and cannot eat. most of log our foods into my fitness pal as it is really important to get your calories spot on close to 500, less can cause you to gain. So you will log in your two different fruits, your two different proteins and then your two different veggies (which you will determine the amount of based on getting your calories up. It is good to plan ahead for the day so you do not get stuck having to eat too much of one thing to make up cals. For example a menu would look like this for me
morning coffee with stevia (only sweetener allowed) and a tbs of milk
mid day apple
lunch 4 ounces of chicken and lettuce
mid afternoon orange
dinner 4 ounces of white fish and say asparagus

get the picture?
Once you read pounds and inches ask a ton of questions.
A

shannon
09-11-2012, 08:54 AM
I agree with April google Pounds and Inches by Dr ATW Simeons and print it off and read it and re-read it. All the info you need is in that and it is the best protocol to follow for the best results.

Are you doing RX Injections/drops or homeopathic HCG drops? Before you start taking them lets make sure you have actual good quality HCG because there are tons of fakes out there and will do more harm to you then good!

Once we know if you HCG is good then you can start taking them and load on lots of good fats for 2 days prior to start the 500 calorie part of the diet. Yes the loading while taking the HCG is super important and very crucial to the diet so yes you have to do it!!

Debora
09-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks for your replies I really appreciate that. I bought them online through HCG Diet | HCG Drops | HCG Diet Canada | HCG Drops Canada | HCG Canada (http://www.hcgdietplus.ca/) Perhaps they tought I was refilling or something. I will definitely check out that site you both suggested.

Debora
09-11-2012, 11:34 AM
ok I have everything printed. I am at work so I will have to dbl check the box at home for the product. Now I am concerned I bought something that wont work. :( I recieved the HCG drops and Vitamin B-12 Drops.I will let you know when I get home.

shannon
09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
I looked on the web site but can't find anywhere that it actually says whats in the in gridients. So when you get home check your bottle and made sure the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x adn if they do then they are good quality drops but if they dont' then they aren't and you can't do this diet healthily if your HCG has no HCG in it. you will be starving yourself to death if you do the 500 calorie diet and you don't have real quality HCG.