PDA

View Full Version : Hcg makes me hungry??

Stillfromny
09-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Hungry as soon as I take my drops? Does that mean its too much ?

shannon
09-13-2012, 08:14 AM
What brand of drops are you using and where did you get them from? How long have you been on them and did you take them for the 2 days you loaded and did you load really good?

Stillfromny
09-13-2012, 09:04 AM
I got them from Hcg triumph ? I did load good , ate fatty foods ...I did not use them during my load , crap! Should I start over or just let the hunger pass? Today is day 2 vlcd

shannon
09-13-2012, 09:08 AM
Do your drops say in the ingridients HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x? If not then you don't have good drops and they won't work you will basically just be starving yourself to death!

If you didn't take the drops while loading that is why you are starving because you have no HCG in your system and again if you don't have good drops you still wouldn't have any in your system and would still be starving.

You have to have good quality HCG drops and you have to take them for the 2 days you are loading so that you have a build up of it in your system prior to starting the 500 calorie days.

I strongly suggest if your drops don't have the HCG ingridients in them that you stop immediately and get you some good quality drops before starting over with the drops and loading!

You can get good drops from www.hcgslimline.com (http://www.hcgslimline.com) or www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) both of those sites sell good qaulity HCG drops.

Stillfromny
09-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Yes, they do say that...I'm just going to keep going, I'm trying to eat a apple and feeling full so maybe it is working..thanks so much for your help!

shannon
09-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Glad to hear the drops have the right ingridients but I would seriously load with the drops for 2 days because that is what triggers the fat loss to start and if you had no HCG in your system then you most likely won't have the nice big drops in week one and you are going to be starving to death and that is not good!

tori1220
09-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Shannon's right, you really need to have the HCG built up in your system so by the time you start the low calorie you won't be hungry. Otherwise you are going to be miserable until the HCG gets built up in your system. I know you are ready to go at this and that is great - but with this being your first time it's really important to understand how this diet works. It would be worth it to load again + HCG, in just a couple of days you can start again but will feel much better!