PDA

View Full Version : How accurate is this?

amygk
09-17-2012, 12:39 PM
How accurate is this??!?! I was reading this on a website!

Phase II (Day 3-40) is really the core of the HCG diet. How closely you stick to the protocol, will determine how successful you will be, and preparing and eating foods that are within 500 calories is crucial.
Approved Proteins:
(3.5 oz. Or 100 g Pre-Cooked)
Beef Extra Lean Ground Beef, Steak, Roast, Buffalo or Veal
Poultry Chicken Breast (Skinless and Boneless)
Seafood Wild Chilean Sea Bass, Wild Flounder, Wild Sole, White Halibut, Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Tuna (packed in water)
Approved Fruits:
1 Apple, 1 Orange, ½ Grapefruit, 7-10 Small Strawberries, ½ Fresh Peach, 2 Plums, ½ Cup Cherries
Spices/Sauces:
(Make sure they do not have added calories or sugars in the packaged spices)
Lemon, Italian Seasoning, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Cinnamon, Stevia (sugar substitute-all flavors), Pepper, Garlic, Ginger root, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Crushed tomatoes, Pumpkin Allspice, Chili Powder, Cilantro, Poultry Seasoning, Celery Salt
Crackers:
(All around 20 Calories)
1 Kavli Crisp bread, 1 Melba Toast, 1 Grissini Breadstick, 4 Soda Crackers, 4 Stone Ground Wheat Thins, 1 Ryvita Crisp bread
Approved Veggies
Asparagus, Lettuce, Spinach or Chard, Cabbage, Tomato, Cucumber, Celery, Red Radishes, White, Yellow, Red Onions, Broccoli, Green or Red Peppers, Green Beans (Fresh), Cauliflower, Zucchini, Eggplant, Fennel

I am NOT a fan of Celery, Cabbage, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Onions (though I if they are cooked I can do them)

I love Carrots, Brocolli is ok, Spinach is ok too, but I will have to get used to NO butter and cheese, that is hard!!!!

I have HCG cook books,

What about Mushrooms?!

shannon
09-17-2012, 12:59 PM
No this is not the best protocol to follow at all. You should google Pounds and Inches by Dr ATW Simeons and print it off and he has the actual allowed list of foods for the protocol. He spent 50 yrs testing adn researching adn knows what foods work best based on the hormones in our bodies.

There are tons of things you have listed here that are not allowed in the fruits and vegi's and crackers!

amygk
09-17-2012, 01:10 PM
that is what I thought, I do that the ATW Simeons stuff printed off, that is why I was questioning this!
thank you!

shannon
09-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Yes that list you printed is not accurate and I would go with Simeons protocol if It was me. I followed his for all 3 rounds and I started at 182 lbs and I am down to 117, was a size 16-18 pants and down to possibly a size 2(haven't gone ot try any on since this last round), tops have gone from a 1X-XXL to a XS/S. If you follow the protocol to the T and all the phases you will loose the weight and keep it off for good!

amygk
09-17-2012, 01:17 PM
great! Thank you! I just want to make sure that I am getting the correct information!
WOW, I am glad to hear that you have lost that. I know that I can do it! But it is great to hear!

I was in a 14-16 jeans and l/xl tops! How exciting!!
Thank you!

amygk
09-17-2012, 01:36 PM
What about those Miracle Noodles?! I have been reading up on those.

shannon
09-17-2012, 02:23 PM
If it was me I wouldn't because they aren't on the protocol and from what I have seen from others you will usually either have a stall or a gain from them and they don't seem to digest well in our stomachs.

klouseau
11-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Wow, great inspiration Shannon!