PDA

View Full Version : New ;)

hawaiigirl
09-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Hello, I am new to the forum and to the HCG diet. I am on Day 4 of Phase 2. of my first round, I am planning on doing 2 rounds to reach my desired weight. Its been So far so good. Just here mainly for encouragment and a good chat :)

shannon
09-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Hawaiigirl and welcome!

HCG is an amazing journey and solooking forward to watching yours!

This sight is an amazing place for support and encouragement and lots of veterans who have been through it before and kept the weight off. Check in daily and post any and all questions and one of us if not all of us will be more than happy to answer it for you :)

april
09-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Welcome..we love to hear how you are doing. If you read some of our journals you will see that some of us have been on here over a year..for me it will be a year next month.

slacord
09-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Welcome aboard, Hawaiigirl. This is a great place to keep focused and you will get a lot of encouragement and advice on anything you have a questions about.

Sherry

hawaiigirl
09-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Thanks guys!! Ive been reading up on everyone's journals, and Wow! Im loving the results and Im so anxious to see where I will end up! I started out at 175, and as of today Day 5 phase 2, I have lost 5lbs..Yay!

shannon
09-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Great job Hawaiigirl!!

xxaimsxx
09-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum! Awesome losses in 5 days! Keep it up!

How long are you planning to do your first round? Are you on drops or injections?

hawaiigirl
09-19-2012, 04:08 PM
xxaimsxx,

I am hoping I can go a full 30 days this round. Just gotta stay strong!

I am doing the drops.

I do have a question...Im confused as to how the count of days goes, like does day 1 start on the first day of loading or does day 1 start in phase 2?...

slacord
09-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I start my count in phase 2 (p2). Great job so far Hawaiigirl.

Sherry

xxaimsxx
09-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Day 1 is the first day of VLCD.

shannon
09-19-2012, 04:57 PM
It depends on what you are counting but technically you have to be on the drops for at least 23 days so if you are trying to calculate for how many days you are doing the diet then you count the 2 loading days you took your drops also adn then you have to 2 VLCD with no drops. The most important thing is the number of days you are on the drops.

hawaiigirl
09-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Awesome! So then I was incorrect on my days...I am on Day 3 NOT Day 5 of Phase 2. thanks for the replies ladies.

Julie
09-26-2012, 02:06 AM
so i have a question - this is actually my third time - first time in Jan 2012 - lost 35 lbs - decided to try again for another 35 lbs and started a few weeks ago - bought drops from the same place and then had the horrible realization that they were not real drops - got from Celestial something something - anyway did some research and found out that they may not be real since i was STARVING the whole time - SOOOOOO i quit them - threw them away and bought new drops from Healingpowerwithin - got that info from a friend who has always bought them there and quite successful - today i am on my first day of loading -

So here is my question - what do the drops taste like to you all???? First ones i took were kind of mild - the ones i have now are strong tasting - i swear to god almost like VODKA!!

ill keep going - they appear to have all the ingredients on the bottle - just thought i would share - anyone care to describe how they taste?? thanks

aloha

shannon
09-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Some of the girls have said thiers had a alcohol taste to them but the ones I took didn't.

xxaimsxx
09-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Yeah all mines have had an alcohol burning taste to it but it's not bad.

Rachel
10-02-2012, 04:43 PM
The drops I get from Slimline.com also have a burning/tingling taste when you put them under your tongue, especially if you have not eaten/drank anything 15 minutes before taking your drops ( which is what you're supposed to do). They don't taste very good either, but it's tolerable.

alexa
10-22-2012, 12:11 PM
great job!

missmarymac
11-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Im new here as well, havent actually started yet as Im still waiting for my package from Tree4Life. Ive just been reading a lot about peoples experiences with the diet to prepare, I have no will power so Im trying to feel out how hard it will be to do a VLCD LOL. Hope to start next week.