PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Long Island , NY

alexa
10-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi everyone,
My name is Alexa, Im 5"2 and my weight is 176 pounds.
Im going to start the phase 2 tomorrow. Im skipping phase 1 due that I need to loss some weight ASAP.
I usually exercise everyday I do a Zumba class and a free weights class. Do you know if I can keep exercising that way? Any advice to be successful with this diet?
Thank you

april
10-19-2012, 02:03 PM
You cannot skip P1..that is taking your drops or injections for at least two days of loading and then the hcg will be in your system and you will be able to use the new fat in the beginning to keep you from starving until it taps it your stores. First of all we need to even make sure you have good drops, what are you using and do they have 6x12x30x60x in the ingredients. Also have you read Pounds and Inches and you can do some exercise in P2, but it is not recommended at that level.

shannon
10-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Please make sure you load for the 2 days and take the drops/injections it is so crucial and such and important part of the diet! If you don't you will be miserable and it won't jump start the losses like it needs to. Please, please make sure you load with the HCG!!!

Kite lizard
10-20-2012, 01:41 PM
I was told not to exercise at all. At least, not to sweat.

alexa
10-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Thank you for the advice, I did to loading days and today is my first day with the 500 calories diet. Im using homeopathic drops, the brand is DesBio, the name is hA2cg evolution. the ingrdients have 6x12x30x60x.

alexa
10-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi April,
I see a lot of the 6x12x30x60x in the ingredients, but i dont see HCG listed as one of the ingredients. I copy the ingredients below. Do you know if the drops are good for this program.
Thank you.

hA2cg
Evolution: Homeopathic Facts
Dose: 10 drops under the tongue, three times daily
Doses Per Container: Approximately 90
AACG-A................................................. ................ 8X 12X 30X 60X 200X
AACG-B .................................................. ..... 8X 12X 30X 60X 200X 6X 8X
Asclepias vincetoxicum ............................................ 6X 12X 30X
Echinacea .................................................. ............... 6X 12X 30X
Hypothalamus suis.............................................. ......... 6X 12X 30X
Brain suis.............................................. ................................... 8X
Hepar s................................................. ..................................... 8X
Methylcobalamin .................................................. .............................. 8X
Pancreas suis.............................................. ......................................... 8X
Renal suis.............................................. .............................................. 8X
Stomach suis.............................................. ......................................... 8X
Calcarea carbonica......................................... ..................... 12X 30X 60X
Gambogia.......................................... .................................. 12X 30X 60X
Gelsemium sempervirens .................................................. . 12X 30X 60X
Graphites......................................... .................................... 12X 30X 60X
Nux vomica .................................................. ....................... 12X 30X 60X
Phytolacca decandra.......................................... ................. 12X 30X 60X
7-keto DHEA.............................................. ........................................ 30X
ATP............................................... .................................................. ... 30X
Glucagon .................................................. ......................................... 30X
Insulin........................................... .................................................. ... 30X
Sarcolacticum acidum............................................ ........................... 30X
Proteus Bach .................................................. ................................... 30C

april
10-22-2012, 12:57 PM
My first thought..that is a lot of crap in there. Most of us have bottles with three ingredients. Not a pharmacists, but I do think you have real hcg. I think they have just put in a bunch of stuff..though I will also let others weigh in on this one.

shannon
10-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Alexa no where on here does it say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. Yes there are lotsd of the numbers but none of them are for the actual HCG and therefore you have drops that have absolutely no HCG in them and they are not going to do for you what HCG will do for you! If I was you I would stop them immediatly and order some that have actual HCG in them so you get all the benefits of the HCG and do't screw up your body!

alexa
10-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Shannon, Do you use drops? what brand ?
Thank you for all the information that you provide.

april
10-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Shannon used theofficialhcg.com but many people go to slimline.com which is way cheap.

shannon
10-23-2012, 08:50 AM
I did 3 rounds and used the drops from www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and most of the others on here use the drops from www.hcgslimline.com (http://www.hcgslimline.com) and both of those drops are good quality drops.

Rachel
10-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi Alexa! I would have to agreed with Shannon and the other ladies offering advice on your drops. From personal experience ( I started with drops that didn't have the HCG listed) if the drops do not specifically say ( 6x 12x 30x 60x) then they do not include the ingredient that makes this diet work for you to lose the weight and what happens is that you burn out your metabolism and are wasting away your muscles because your body burns your muscles before it burns your fat when your starving yourself. This is what happens to your body if you don't have the HCG in the drops and it can be dangerous. Please, Please listen to this advice and spend a few more dollars on the drops that LITERALLY say these ingredients listed on the bottle. You will not lose and be able to continue if the drops you have arent real. I was almost hospitalized from malnutrition please look into this.

alexa
10-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Good morning ladies,
Thank you for all the advice.

I been researching the product that Im using and I also call my nutritionist, the one that recommended the drops.

The nutritionist assure me that is a good product that she and many clients, friend and family had use. The drops are only for sell to practitioners.

I decide to continue using the drops, but Im going to be listening to my body very carefully.

Rachel- Do you know the symptoms that you had for malnutrition. I want to make sure I don't get any of them.

I also did a ketone test before I started the drops and one this morning. The one that I did this morning show a positive reading for ketones."test your urine to look for the presence of ketones. Burning fat usually emits ketones which are removed by the kidneys and released in urine. If you are releasing the abnormal fat deposits (as hCG enables), you should get a positive reading for ketones on the test if the hCG is still potent"

This is my 4th day in phase 2 and I lost the 4 pounds. The first 2 days I had light headaches. Yesterday I feel ok. Today very good , Im not tired and I dont have a headache.

Thank you again for all the advise , I really appreciate it. And please feel free to give all the good advice that you girls have.
Alexa

shannon
10-25-2012, 09:41 AM
I am still worried about your drops as they don't actually have HCG in them according to the ingredients you posted. Yes you will still loose weight but you also won't be using up your abnormal bad stored fat as calories for your body to burn as the HCG is what breaks down those stroed fat cells for your body to burn as fuel.

Glad you are feeling good adn seeing losses and please pay attention to how you feel and what your body is telling you. Especially if you don't start seeing some inches falling off than you will know for sure that those drops are no good. The best thing about the HCG is that it makes oyu shrink in places you normally wouldn't since it takes form all the stored bad fat. On regular diets your body does not do that and you will loose your good body fat and muscle.

april
10-25-2012, 12:36 PM
You could always take a pregnancy test to see if you have hcg in your system.

shannon
10-25-2012, 12:39 PM
A pregnancy test will only work if it is RX HCG