PDA

View Full Version : Ugh..why all the excuses!

Angela
10-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Well...I am back. In January I tried to get through this, but did not succeed. I made it like 2 days. I feel like I always have excuses and then I sabotage myself. Right now I feel like I have the willpower, but may not tmrw. I am just so all over the place. I have an unopened bottle of homeopathic HCG from my first round from Fresh Health Nutrition (Hopefully not expired), and now its just a matter of when to start. I am ready, but I keep making excuses.

I want to load this weekend and start VLCD after that,but then the excuses come in....I fly out next Friday for a wedding, dinner with parents and a football game to attend on Sunday. Then Halloween (I have a sweet tooth) :)

I am going on a cruise on November 26th and would love to try and lose some weight before I go. is it even worth it to start seeing as how I would not finish an entire round because I simply cannot do a first round on a cruise? Would it be a waste?

Urghhh...so frustrating!

Also, is there still a copy of pounds and inches here in the forum? I think I remember a downloadable PDF? I cant seem to find mine from my first stint and I want to refresh myself on everything. Any encouragment on how to stop making excuses woul dbe great.

MomOnMission
10-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi Angela,
Like you, I kept delaying because I had things coming up that I felt like I wanted to be able to enjoy without the restrictions of this diet. Then I thought...wouldn't it be better if I could enjoy them...thinner? If I had started six weeks ago, I'd be at goal by now, and could enjoy more freedom of choice as far as food. I didn't. Six weeks from now, I'm going to be enjoying SOMETHING...feeling much thinner and healthier, with much more energy!

I've used HCG before...it works. I totally sabotaged myself afterwards, and know that I can't do that this time. I'm committed to following through, and missing Halloween or altering my Thanksgiving is a small price to pay for buying smaller clothes next spring/summer! You can do this! Go ahead...look forward on the calendar at New Years Eve! Wouldn't it feel GREAT to be in a sexy new dress, celebrating somewhere? Instead of at home, in our comfy sweats, because we don't fit in any of our "good" clothes anymore? :D

MomOnMission
10-19-2012, 11:10 PM
I am going on a cruise on November 26th and would love to try and lose some weight before I go. is it even worth it to start seeing as how I would not finish an entire round because I simply cannot do a first round on a cruise? Would it be a waste?

Ask around about doing a "planned interruption" for your cruise!

april
10-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey Angela, I think finding the time to start is always hard and you have to come to terms with what is more important to you. I think that the first time I did HCG I felt like that, I did not want to miss out on things and I found it harder to be social situations, by round three it was not a big deal. I think that you have to do what is right for you, but once you set that date you just have to stay committed to the process.

alexa
10-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Angela, you have time to do at least the 21 days program before your cruise.
Don't keep postponing this, you are always going to find an excuse. Good luck

shannon
10-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Alexa it is 23 days of HCG and no less and that includes your 2 loading days. Than you also depending on if you do injection sor drops you either still have to do the VLCD(500 calories) for 48-72 hours after you stop taking the HCG before you transition to phase 3.