PDA

View Full Version : Started this morning.

Kite lizard
10-20-2012, 01:39 PM
My DD and I are on this journey together. So far, this loading is for the birds. Thought it would be fun, but I'm so full I can hardly take it! We went to the store...and I'm sure you know how hard it is not to buy the fat free or the low fat? Never thought I'd have to do that! :cool: Even bought cinnamon rolls for tomorrow's breakfast! Well, off for some more pistachios. Forgot to get the macadamia nuts. Not like I like them....yuk.

alexa
10-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Hi Kite, I started Saturday and i felt the same way, I hope I had enough fat. Today is my fist day with the LCD.
Would be nice to keep in contact due that we start around the same time. Have fun eating this 2 days.

Kite lizard
10-22-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi Alexa, it's been rough today. I'm starving! Did you see the article from the Diet Doc that says you can have 1250 calories and still have a pound a day weight loss. That would be nice. They also said the oil free makeup was not applicable to this day and age either. How did you get the info under your name? Curious.

shannon
10-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Kite what kind of drops are you using? You should not be starving unless you have bad drops that don't actually have any HCG in them or if you didn't load for 2 days while taking the drops.

Make sure your drops say in the ingredients HCG 6x, 12x, 30x 60x and if they don't than you don't have good drops and you are going to be starving the whole time, loosing the wrong fat and destroying your body!

Kite lizard
10-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Okay, if you can understand this...lol. 40 MI HCG 10,000/20ML SOLN. I take 5 ML. I was so sick on Sunday morning, I may not have eaten enough yesterday. I ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast, made sloppy joes for lunch, with lots of cheese and tater chips, I ate a lot of nuts, and fried chicken sammy, a large frostie, and fries Which I never eat for supper. The guys ate my chocolate. The Dr. Wants us to have 5 g of protein each meal, so so far today I've had tea, apple, salad with strawberry dressing from the cookbook, and chicken. I've got asparagus and fish on the stove, and have an orange standing by. I also bought the Melba snacks today...just in case.
If you can honk of something else for me to do? I'd appreciate it.

Kite lizard
10-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Think not honk. Stupid auto correct. Am working on an iPad. It does make a difference. Lol.

april
10-22-2012, 05:10 PM
I think you posted the ingredients on another thread and I do not think they have hcg in them..in my opinion but wanted others to confirm.

shannon
10-22-2012, 05:34 PM
If it is presciption RX HCG then you should be able to get a pregnancy test and test it and it should be positive.

I have no idea what those numbers and info is you posted for your HCG. Most prescription RX HCG come as injections and you inject 125-150 iu. I am still not clear if you are doing injections or drops?

shannon
10-22-2012, 05:43 PM
That was Alexa that posted what the ingredients were in her HCG.

I think you posted the ingredients on another thread and I do not think they have hcg in them..in my opinion but wanted others to confirm.

Kite lizard
10-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Drops. The pharmacy tells me I am taking 250 iu 2x daily. She told me to up my calories 250 until I talk to the Dr. Tomorrow. I ate 5oz of fish and 1 cup asparagus and now, an orange.

Kite lizard
10-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Okay, lost two pounds, and am back to pre load weight. I'm having to eat an orange tho. Counted all my calories, and it was right at 600. Which, with the larger protein size, makes sense. We shall see how it goes. I have yoga after work...but it's a free one, and she mostly talks and we do some stretches. No sweating involved. I have my tea, my salad, apple and chicken ready for lunch. Since I work for a school, I won't be able to get service until after 3:30. Have a great day!

shannon
10-23-2012, 08:21 AM
250 iu twice a day is way too high and why you are having the major hunger!

Drops. The pharmacy tells me I am taking 250 iu 2x daily. She told me to up my calories 250 until I talk to the Dr. Tomorrow. I ate 5oz of fish and 1 cup asparagus and now, an orange.

april
10-23-2012, 08:55 AM
I would agree that your dosage is too high. Yoga is acceptable while on P2.

Kite lizard
10-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Okay,so how do I lower it? Slowly? I already took my second dose for today, and for some unknown reason, I didn't fill it all the way...a premonition? Lol.

shannon
10-23-2012, 04:48 PM
You really need to skip a dose to know for sure and RX drops are different than RX injections on the dosing. Usually with RX HCG if you are starving hungry it means your dose is too high and the only way to get it to come down fast enough and to know for sure is to skip your doses for tomorrow and than see how you feel by late tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning. I will see if in the mean time I can find what dose you should be using.

shannon
10-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Ok Kite since today is only day 4 on the drops for you its too soon for you to skip a day so I was told you need to lower your dose to 150 iu 2 times a day and it is going to take a few days for it to register in your body so don't give up and hang in there. I promise once we get your dose right you will feel so much better and should have no hunger!

Please let me know how you are doing and keep me posted!!!

Kite lizard
10-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm meddle headed and tired. Just feel like I've gotten over the flu? Really weird. Was fine yesterday...except so hungry? I haven't cheated. Like I mentioned, Dr. Wants me to wait two more days, then DOUBLE my morning dose and then do the .5 evening dose. I should say I'm usually sensitive to meds. Little is better for me. I mentioned that to the nurse...I'm already on hormones, would that make a difference? I didn't think it would. My DD is doing great. I'm ready to et all the ice cream in the house! Lol. I won't. But I can think about it!

Kite lizard
10-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Please help me. I'm crying all the time, I can barely get out of bed...I'm so exhausted, just getting the trash ready for trash day wore me out! I lowered my dose this morning to .25ml. I'm going to try to go to work, but we shall see. It's Ninja day! Don't feel stealthy, feel like a sloth. I lost two pounds....but anyone would, if they were on concentration camp calories. J. Because I'm beginning to feel like the hormones just aren't working and that I'm starving myself. Or, maybe they are working, and it's thrown my whole psyche out. Will call the Dr. During one of my passing periods to see what I should do. Thanks for letting me vent.

R1 p2 day 4

shannon
10-25-2012, 08:11 AM
It is your dose is too high I promise that is why you are feeling the way you are! How many days have you been on the HCG? It wouldbe so much better if you could skip your afternoon dose to get the amount in your system to lower. Hopefully you can check back in before to late today and let me know how many days oyu have been on it.

I am sure your Dr is going to say to up the doe but please don't it is going to make you feel way worse! We need to get the level of HCG in your body lower so you can feel better!

Kite lizard
10-25-2012, 08:29 AM
I started loading on Saturday. So, this is day 6. I had an orange for breakfast...at this point I don't care...:) I know its acceptable. I'm sticking with it, and will let you know how it goes...if I can get to a computer after 6th hour, I will.
I will also skip tonights dose, and still eat my usual fish and veggie. Are you POSITIVE I can't finish off the cookie dough I didn't eat this weekend? Its chocolate chip...and, its calling to me...LOL.
Oh, and I never lose my sarcastic sense of humor, even when I feel like crap. Just to let you know. I am, however driving my DH crazy. He's trying to be supportive, but his tolerance has always been low to whining....:eek:

shannon
10-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Oh crap if this is day 6 on the HCG then yes skip your dose this afternoon and I bet you start to feel better by eveneing and way better by morning!

shannon
10-25-2012, 08:35 AM
And no you can't finish off the cookie dough and I don't care how loud it's calling your name :)

Kite lizard
10-25-2012, 04:18 PM
So I skipped my dose. I will just take half a dose in the morning? Or do I skip tomorrow too? It's food Friday at school. Sigh. Yes, I will eat in the room. No, I will not go to the workroom except for ice....:rolleyes:
it looks like I'm down another pound or so. My scale is funny. I weigh before I shower, then after? I always weigh one to 1.5# less after I shower. It doesn't do that for the DH. You'd think with the wet hair....he says I can't Have a new scale. Sigh. Will post in the morning. Thx.

shannon
10-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Let me know in the morning how you are feeling, I am thinking you should skip your morning dose and tomorrow and than do 150 iu in the afternoon tomorrow and than stay at 150 and see how you do. How are you feeling today are you as hungry as you have been thelast couple of days or feeling any better?

Kite lizard
10-25-2012, 05:26 PM
I was starving at lunch, and I had to eat my apple snack. But it felt okay? Kwim? Sometimes you just have to listen to what the body needs. It needs cookie dough. I'm not weepy...still tired, but managed not to take a nap. Mood is better, but then again, I know when I'm cranky and can usually fake it enough that people don't hate me too much. Lol. So, yes, I'm better than I was yesterday. Just started snacking on celery. Kept my mouth busy until the fish is done. No calories right?
i will skip the mornings dose and see how it goes. OMG!!!!! The bottle says .5 twice daily! And you are telling me 150? Why not the 250? Is my DD taking too much also? She's 22 and 235ish. She's lost 8# so far.

shannon
10-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Dr Simeons states in his protocol that the injection dose should be between 125-150 iu and I know they didn't do sublingual back than but the lady I asked is very knowledgable on it. If you want you can ask her yourself, her name is Colleen and she goes by Grammy on the other forum and she will do everything she can to help you get the right dosage and feel great. She will also tell you Dr's now a days do as they want and don't follow the protocol like they should.

Here is a link to her ask grammy thread Ask Grammy - Page 887 - HCG Diet Info Forums (http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f32/ask-grammy-33164/index887.html) I think page 885 is where I asked her about you and than at the top of 886 is where she answered about you but you can chat with her yourself if you want, you just need to create an account there as well. But she is the guru of all guru's when it comes to RX HCG and dosing!!!

shannon
10-26-2012, 08:31 AM
How are you feeling this morning hunger wise? I hope the hunger is tapering off now that you have skipped a dose and if you were still starving all night and starving this morning than I would skip this mornings dose as well and take your afternoon dose at 150 iu.

Kite lizard
10-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Okay, last night and this morning went really well! So, I went ahead and took the 150 dose this morning. I was hungry at lunch, but it was my usual hunger. At my salad, chicken and apple..yes, I still eat the apple with lunch. I'm okay right now. I will take the same dose in a bit. Drank some water....
I thought the hunger pangs would go away....I am very proud of myself tho. Lost six pounds this week, and did not cheat. And, it was food Friday...where they bring in all this delicious food to snack on all day.
I'm doing much better. I tried to register on the other forum, but it never sent me link so I will try again. Grammy is very knowledgable. I got up to page 35... Only 850 to go...lol.
i learned today that some rules of mustard are okay? Just read the label? That would be awesome. I can live without ketchup, but I need something to dip the chicken in sometimes. I'm also learning more than I ever knew about fish. The flavors, how it cooks...amazing.
Thanks!

april
10-26-2012, 04:08 PM
I usually just buy Annie's mustard, it is fine and I like it. This is about changing not only what we eat but how we look at food.

Kite lizard
10-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Just checking in. Have a big challenge tonight. The in laws are taking us out for supper. Mexican. Thinking fajita with nothing but that...lol. I know peppers on it...what else can I do?

shannon
10-31-2012, 01:53 AM
Kite I so hope things are still going good for you! Didnt mean to abandine you but I am on vacation and havent had internet. Glad to see the lower dose seems to be working for you!