PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Kate1
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
My name is Kate and I'm starting Phase 1 tomorrow. This is my first time on the HCG diet. I recently moved to the great state of AK, where I do not know anyone, and quickly gained 7 lbs (already needed to lose about 15 lbs). I want to get things under control before they get too out of hand. I'm so eager to get started even though this doesn't seem like the best time to get started with the holidays approaching. But, I would love to fly home for Christmas 20 lbs lighter.

This forum is awesome and I'm so glad I found it. It's so encouraging to see the helpfulness and motivation coming from everyone!

Kate1
11-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Also, I've read that primrose oil cannot be taken on the diet. Has anyone taken it and still been successful? Primrose oil and Vitamin D3 are the only two of my vitamins that I am extremely reluctant to give up. They help me sooo much.

marg67
11-06-2012, 02:12 AM
I was able to find Vitamin D3 in a tablet form and took that while on the VLCD days. I just switched back to the gel caps afterwards. Good Luck!

april
11-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Before you get started, lets ask you a few questions. What brand of HCG are you using, injections or drops? If you are using drops, we just want to make sure they are real and have HCG in them...so in the ingredients it should say hcg 6x12x30x60x. If so you are good. On your loading days, make sure you take the drops and eat a lot of good proteins and fats, you may gain but that is ok, you will drop it fast and you will transition better. You need to do the min of 23 days, so yeah Thanksgiving will be a bit messy, but if you can forgo that, x-mas will be awesome.

Kate1
11-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the tips! I’m using the drops from the Official HCG Diet Plan. The bottle says HCG 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. Also, there is B12, Nat Phos, and Mag Phos (all with 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x behind the names) in the ingredients list. & I’m sure I can make it through Thanksgiving with a little determination. :D

Rachel
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi Kate! Welcome, so glad you found this forum. The people here are amazing and super supportive, I am sure you are going to do great and all of the family that sees you 20 pounds lighter are going to be amazed!

april
11-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Great..have you read Pounds and INches if not do so..you can google it and read it for free.
Thanks for the tips! I’m using the drops from the Official HCG Diet Plan. The bottle says HCG 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. Also, there is B12, Nat Phos, and Mag Phos (all with 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x behind the names) in the ingredients list. & I’m sure I can make it through Thanksgiving with a little determination. :D

shannon
11-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi Kate and Welcome!! Those are the same drops I used for 3 rounds and had great success with them and I am sure you will too!!

looking forward to following your journey!