PDA

View Full Version : Correction Day (CD)

alexa
02-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I found this information in another Forum about Correction Days.
I would like to know if anyone try any of the following CD and how it work? and modifications if any?

Thank you

I recently posted this in another thread. Some of these are controversial but they are all things that I've seen here around cd's...

Steak day - fast all day (can have coffee/tea with cream). For dinner, eat a humongous fatty steak (as big as you can choke down) with either a large raw apple or a large raw tomato. May use condiments and spices (http://www.netrition.com/cgi/goto.cgi?aid=281&ad_id=g_6947&gid=6947)freely but no veggies, dairy, etc.

Split steak day - fast until lunch (can have coffee/tea with cream). For lunch eat a medium sized steak (8oz or so) with a small serving of veggies, if desired. For dinner, eat a medium sized steak with either a large raw apple or a large raw tomato. May use condiments and spices freely but no dairy, etc.

Roasted chicken day - roast a whole large chicken. Start in the morning (if desired) and eat dark meat and skin (legs, wings and thighs) first for breakfast and lunch. If you run out of dark meat before dinner, make chicken salad (full-fat mayo) and eat it for dinner. May use condiments and spices freely but no veggies, fruit, dairy, etc.

Roasted chicken leg/thigh/wing day - same as roasted chicken day except eat roasted legs/thighs/wings all day. May use condiments and spices freely but no veggies, fruit, dairy, etc.

Greek yogurt day - Start in the morning (if desired) and eat 32-40oz of full-fat Greek yogurt plus up to 8oz of berries. If full-fat yogurt cannot be found, add 2T of heavy cream to each 8oz serving of yogurt. No restrictions on non-sugar sweeteners in the yogurt or (if desired) spices. No other protein or veggies.

Egg day - Start in the morning and eat 8-12 eggs throughout the day. Condiments and butter or oil may be added for cooking or to make egg salad but no veggies, fruit, dairy, etc.

Fish/seafood day - fast all day (can have coffee/tea with cream). For dinner, eat a humongous piece of fish/seafood (any) with 8oz of asparagus. May use condiments and spices freely but no veggies, fruit, dairy, etc.

Split fish/seafood day - fast all day (can have coffee/tea with cream). For lunch eat a medium sized piece of fish/seafood (any) (8oz or so) with a small serving of veggies if desired. For dinner, eat a medium sized piece of fish/seafood (any) with 8oz of asparagus. May use condiments and spices freely but no veggies, fruit, dairy, etc.

Atkins fat fast - Eat 1000 calories worth of Atkins Fat Fast foods (google for list)

Protein fast - Eat protein (any) all day. May be fatty protein but add minimal fat for cooking. No veggies, fruit, dairy, etc.

shannon
02-11-2013, 10:49 AM
I personally would not do any of the correction days but the steak day. Too many people have issues with eggs and dairy and they can cause inflamation which will cause even more of a gain.

I tried the chicken thigh correction day and it was bust as well.

Steak days work best for most and is what Dr Simeons reccomends for best results and that you should do it the day you hit 2+ lbs above LDW.

april
02-11-2013, 01:59 PM
I did a modified correction day..I had full fat fage at breakfast and lunch, then big steak and a tomato and lost .