PDA

View Full Version : Newbie; 20-25lbs 2 loose b4 summer.

bikrchic
02-27-2013, 12:29 AM
Hi, new on this forum. I will be starting HCG drops end of this week. I just ordered them from slimlife. Hope they work, looked like it was legit HCG. I have done HCG b4, About a year ago. I lost 20lbs. I have gained it back. I am around 160lbs again. Want to be lowest 135, Figure out from there where I want to be, I workout at the gym (weights an cardio) an average of 2-4 times fairly consistently a week for the last 1.5 year. I dont exercise hard enough though. Hope to improve on this during maintenance. I am a yoyoer, I diet an exercise, binge, diet an exercise, binge, ect. I have done many diets over the years. I can say I learned from each. I am now taking things that worked for me in the past an throwing them together for this weight loss. God an prayer, Over Eaters Anonymous (I am a Compulsive Overeater), weight lifting (very mild-low weights durring HCG, just want to keep a workout routine for when I reach maintenance) and HCG.

I look forward to sliding an to finding support an online friendship here.
Thanks
bikrchic
https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/#inbox/13d1a1f2a4d54bf7

april
02-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Hey, welcome to the forum, when are you loading. This is def. a place to find support and I would think a lot of people on here can relate to your story.

alexa
02-27-2013, 08:30 AM
welcome to the forum. You would drop 20 pounds way before the summer.

shannon
02-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Welcome and happy you are joining us on this amazing journey! Log in daily and oyu will get tons of support and encouragement from all the girls here!

Fire1978
02-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Welcome! You sound very similar to me. I will make it work this time:) YOU will:) I want to lose 30 lbs. Need to be able to wear my Moto gear again..lol Love this site! Shelby

kristi313
02-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Welcome! You have come to the right place for support! These ladies are amazing and helped me through many rounds over the past year and half! I've lost over 100 pounds so far! You can do this! :)

Fire1978
02-27-2013, 01:26 PM
I will be getting my drops today or tomorrow. and starting right away. I did this last year, but after 10 days(ran out of drops) I lost 13 lbs, ran to walmart thinking drops there might be the same(as the chiropractor i got my drops from before stopped selling them, i was counting on getting a refill there) I needed a quick fix. Was HORRIBLE..lol I was doing great, not hungry down 13 lbs...then crud! I was at 157. Now I will be starting at 176. I am 5'3 and always even with 5 kiddos (8-16) I was about 120-135. Then I got into a bad Motocross accident. Couldnt walk for a year. And we are a very athletic family! So I got set back. Cant run anymore because of leg, ROM, ect....so I just blah. AND I like Wine:)

I am so determined this time! No excuses..lol

Fire1978
02-27-2013, 01:27 PM
100 lbs Kristi313?? WOW, You are an inspiration:) Would love some tips!

kristi313
02-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Read through my journal(and all of ours). You should create one of your own too. We all check in daily with our weights along with tips, stories, venting, etc. This is a great forum with awesome people. Everyone is nice and supportive. No judging here. :)

Fire1978
02-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Thanks, I will start "stalking" lol I get so motivated for 1-2 weeks, then self sabatoge myself. I refuse to do that this time!

Fire1978
02-27-2013, 01:47 PM
I am not a sitter, so before It was hard to stay connected via this forum and that support. And sharing laptop with hubby and 1 teen daughter:) But since i will only be able to walk, and not weight train ect, I will have more time. and Job is not as busy. I hope and pray. Its only 26 days on ph 2. I can do anything for 25 days. I even went 2 weeks before without a nightly merlot. (1 glass) lol because of medication. I am worried about saying no to hubby, we have our 1 glass and just unwind in evening when kids go to bed. will be hard! I sound like a whino..haha

shannon
02-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Fire1978 When I started in May of 2011 I weighed 182 lbs and with 2 rounds I got down to 128 lbs and have kept it all off. You can so do this if you really want it! Seeing the nice losses and the daily transformation is what keeps us all going while on the diet!

shannon
02-27-2013, 01:51 PM
I was a huge drinker before I started and I mean a huge drinker, it was nothing for me to put down a 5th of rum or more in a night. It has been almost 2 years since I started my first round of HCG and I hardly ever drink now and if I do it's a glass or 2 of wine or a couple of beers and thats it.

I am not a sitter, so before It was hard to stay connected via this forum and that support. And sharing laptop with hubby and 1 teen daughter:) But since i will only be able to walk, and not weight train ect, I will have more time. and Job is not as busy. I hope and pray. Its only 26 days on ph 2. I can do anything for 25 days. I even went 2 weeks before without a nightly merlot. (1 glass) lol because of medication. I am worried about saying no to hubby, we have our 1 glass and just unwind in evening when kids go to bed. will be hard! I sound like a whino..haha

NWHiker
02-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Welcome! You sound very similar to me. I will make it work this time:) YOU will:) I want to lose 30 lbs. Need to be able to wear my Moto gear again..lol Love this site! Shelby

Hey Shelby, welcome! We live pretty close, I'm in Seabeck, WA, just across the Hood Canal!

bikrchic
02-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi April, Thanku for the welcome :)

U asked when I will start loading. It looks like my slimlife drops wont arrive till the 2nd (Saturday). :(
I had hoped to start my 2 loading days on Friday an Saturday. But Looks like if i don't get the drops sooner, I will have to start on Sunday. Which sux cause I work 12 hour shifts Sunday through Wends. I wanted to enjoy my loading days on my day off with my DH. It makes it bit more difficult on my work breaks. O-well, just excited to get started. :0)

bikrchic
02-28-2013, 09:52 AM
alexa, shannon, kristi,

Thankyou guys for the Welcome! :cool:

Sounds like a great group, I was in a HCG group over a year ago an found great success with daily support, accountability an info, but I can't seem to find that support group again. ;(

So I guess u guys r my new best buds, lol.

I will start a journal now thanks Kristi. Look forward to getting to know u all, an to getting this weight off an toning up at the gym. So I can be hot this summer 4 myself an my DH. I am madly in love with my DH u will find out, I was just married last Dec. :)

NWHiker
02-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Welcome bikrchic! Nice bike! I certainly understand your comment about not being a sitter. One of the hardest things for me to adapt to is to temporarily quit HIIT workouts...

I look forward to following your journal!

Sherri

bikrchic
02-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Fire

Yes I think we are a lot alike! lol
I have been on dirt bikes since I was a kid. That was me 2 summers ago on my yz250. I am more a margarita girl, but deep reds come in a close second. Second pic was me with a rum runner in Florida 2 thanksgivings ago. I also cannot say no to my hubby an some others when offered food or drink. Don't want to offend or seem ungrateful. I need to stand my ground though! I also want to reach 135lbs (may be to low, not sure yet). My drops get here Sat. I think, so I am starting (again) too. I made it down to 147 for half a day last year on HCG. (that bike pic I was probably close to that). My weight spreads all over, so I carry it well an hide it well. But naked, eeeek! I want to look good naked! The Cheers pic I was probably 160-170. At my heaviest I was 185lbs, about 5 years ago during my 19 year marriage ending in divorce. Though Im happily married now! Married last Dec. in Maui :D I am blessed! So grateful for my new life with DH. First hubby I was young, I got pregnant, not a good marriage, but not all bad either. But I really believe this is going to be a GREAT marriage, though not without its issues over time, Im sure. lol

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MRyE5QTFV5A/US9zfIoVgkI/AAAAAAAAACE/qBE1wOPOXfQ/s144/y250.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QojdY6OXHaM/US9zphGjWsI/AAAAAAAAACM/N9QA9PKeCT0/s144/cheers.jpg

Ditto: NO EXCUSES!! WE WILL DO THIS!

bikrchic
02-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi Hiker,

I think u have me confused, but thanku for the welcome an i look 4ward to getting to know you all. But I am a sitter, lol. I have a very strong lazy streak! I hate exercise, but the kind of body I want takes weight lifting. Tone an sexy, little muscle but not buff an I need more strength. I do play hard, can work hard, but i am a sitter by nature. I drag myself to the gym, but I run to the buffet line. :D

NWHiker
02-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi Hiker,

I think u have me confused, but thanku for the welcome an i look 4ward to getting to know you all. But I am a sitter, lol. I have a very strong lazy streak! I hate exercise, but the kind of body I want takes weight lifting. Tone an sexy, little muscle but not buff an I need more strength. I do play hard, can work hard, but i am a sitter by nature. I drag myself to the gym, but I run to the buffet line. :D

Oops...you're right I confused you with Fire in the exercise comment! Sometimes that happens when I'm reading so many different comments! I do look forward to following your journal when you start one.