PDA

View Full Version : I did it, do I do an apple day now?

Fire1978
03-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I did ithttp://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/images/smilies/frown.png I cheated. I am not an emotional eater, usually. But after taking our dog in, we were wrecks and couldn't go home yet and not see him in the driveway. My husband had him since he was 8 weeks, he was 14. So we stopped at dennys. I had an ultimate omelet, we were just so depressed, and I just didn't care for a minute. I had 2/3 of the omelet, didn't gorge, but at the time we really were nutcases, and one of the things on the menu which wasn't on protocol but could of made it was the egg white omelet. I have this thing with the whites of eggs, looking all gelatin like..lol I was a respiratory Nurse for 7 years, all I could think of was trach care...LOL

and I thought we would be going home after, so this was before my apple in the morning, I needed something. My downfall is preparedness...If I have things with me
I am OK, but this morning all I could think of was my dogs eye falling out( he had an extreme tumor pressing on his eye and was bleeding severely from his eye), he couldn't walk so we had to carry his 165 lb body into the motor home. ugh, so at dennys, I couldn't eat mucousy egg whites, too far from home, I slipped. and honestly, was like mentally fu** my diet for a minute, ya know? BUT tragedy happens all the time, stress does to. If I want to lose , I need to be able to weather anything.

So preparedness is key, for being away from home. They just don't make dogs like him, and he was so incredible with our 5 kiddos. whew, ok. lol I have been with numerous people at the end of life (as a nurse), lost my dad to a drunk driver, many many tragedy's, but this was Bernie..haha BUT Im back on protocol, gained back 1 lb, and I'm readyhttp://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/images/smilies/smile.png

shannon
03-06-2013, 01:19 PM
No you DO NOT do an apple day! There is no correction day for cheating you just get back on protocol and keep going and don't look back!