PDA

View Full Version : New and excited!

photogirl72
03-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Hello Everyone,
It was nice to come across this blog, I know it will help me on my journey. Although new to the site not new to HCG I have been doing this on and off for about a year now I started March of 2012 at 189lbs and am now on Phase 2 day 11 at 152. My goal is 135 so I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. It seems this round is harder for me and the weight is not coming off as fast as the previous times. I feel more hunger pains this time as well. I was wondering if this has to do with working out. I worked out before I started and don't want to stop and loose the muscle tone that I have devolved. Any recommendations? Thanks so much!

shannon
03-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi Photogirl and welcome!!

What kind of HCG are using? Alot of times the more rounds you do you have to adjust your dose.

There is a journal section that all of us have created our own journalin and we log in daily with our losses, gains, struggles and daily life and everyone there is so great about supporting and encouraging everyone. You should create yourself one and that way you will get tons of support :)

photogirl72
03-21-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm doing injections 150ml. They have always worked in the pass and the experation is not until 2014. So I don't know what else it could be?

shannon
03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
I would bet because this isn't your first round your dose is too high, it is very common with injections. The best way to know for sure is to skip a day an see how you feel as the evening goes on. If better, drop your dose a bit. It's not uncommon for 150 to be too high and it takes a few days for it to build up in the blood stream and trigger the hunger.

april
03-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I found when I worked out that my losses were slower, you can only sustain yourself so much on 500 calories. What kind of exercise are you doing. I do think if you are not willing to give up and it is any kind of cardio, you may have to increase your protein a little and see if that helps.

shannon
03-21-2013, 01:45 PM
I did cardio 2 times a week in my last round and had no problem with losses.