PDA

View Full Version : Need Encouragement

Fiddler
03-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi, Everyone. Nancy here, from Texas. I started HCG injections yesterday, so today is my 2nd load day. I actually lost .6 pound even though I have eaten a lot in the last 24 hours, even ice cream. I will continue to load up today. This part is fun!

I am 60 years old, still working, and have never ever in my entire life been so fat and miserable. I tried "weekly" Hcg shots at the doctor here in town (he had never even heard of Dr. Simeons) but came to realize after 2 weeks that that was not the right way to do this. So here I am, rarin' to go and lose. I am at the end of my rope, guys. My hip and knee started really bothering me a few months ago, my cholestrol is high and I am just miserable all the time. My clothes don't fit and I am constantly having to buy bigger, roomier ones.

I sincerely hope all the videos, blogs and pics are for real. I need some hope.

Nancy

alexa
03-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Nancy welcome, I just have to say I love HCG , it really works for me and for many others.

Fiddler
03-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks, Alexa. I am so excited to be here.

april
03-22-2013, 01:28 PM
It is a life changer..it was for me

Danarl13
03-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi Nancy, This is Dana and this is my first week. I've been eating exactly like the protocol calls for and I am NOT hungry at all. I'm always amazed that I don't even wake up hungry. And I've lost two lbs every day. This morning I had only lost one lb but yesterday was hectic and I grabbed a Quest power bar for dinner. They don't have any sugar or carbs and lots of protein but they aren't on the menu so I won't do that again. After my first 5 day week I've lost 7.8 lbs. I'm Happy and Motivated!! You will do great!!

Fiddler
03-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks, Dana! That is great news. I guess tomorrow I will see what's is all about. I had tried a weekly Hcg shot along with 500 cal/day last month. I was miserable, weak and hungry. I know it was because the weekly shot was not the right way to go. But I had a doctor who obviously doesn't know a thing about the Dr. Simeons protocol. That is why I am here now. Thanks again for the encouragement! Hope you continue doing well!

kiradag
03-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi Nancy,
We are are the exact same track! I had my 2nd load day today also and will start P2 tomorrow, 500 calories. I am doing the drops instead of shots. I am 55 and starting out at 213 (preload), will weigh tomorrow to see how much i gained the last two days, lol. I am new to this diet and very excited after reading all the threads here and what the others have to say about it. They are a very encouraging group.

I plan on doing at least 3 rounds over the next year. My initial goal is to get to 140. If I can do that over the coming months then I may set a "vanity goal", but first things first!

I know what you mean about feeling miserable. I am out of shape, do not like how my clothes fit, do not like avoiding certain activities just because of the way I look....... I am ready to feel good and not have to constantly worry about how I can cover up my arms, tummy, etc. I want to go swimming & tubing this summer and just be happy!! IT REALLY does affect your entire mood and enough is enough!

Let's help keep each other on track during our journey!

Fiddler
03-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Glad to meet you, Kiradag! looking forward to going thru this with you! kinda scary , all our similarities, huh! Good luck with ph 2.

kiradag
03-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Okay..so day one! I have to work a swapmeet today for a group I am in. I already had organic chicken strips separated into individual 3.5 oz ziplocks in the freezer to make it easy during the week for work. I cooked one this morning with tarragon, salt, garlic, pepper, steamed some asparagus, and will take to eat while i work the booth today. I peeled an orange to take for a snack. I am not at all hungry this morning so that is good. I am having a cup of tea and plan on taking several bottles of water with me to make sure i get that all in too. Tonight i plan on cooking tilapia having sliced tomatoes.

I think for me, having a very strict plan and having to plan & cook ahead, will be a good thing. It takes all the guess work out of it.

Here we go!

Fiddler
03-23-2013, 10:25 AM
You go girl! I had an apple! Yum!

kiradag
03-24-2013, 07:42 AM
Well, day two is here...will have an orange this morning and drinking tea. I did some online shopping today as I wanted some sugar free B-12 lozenges . I also got Aloe Vera gel to start using on my skin and the pure Stevia drops, clear, chocolate and vanilla cream. These should all be HCG friendly and they were also on sale!

Fiddler
03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
I got the stevia online also. The last time I tried using the powder form I just couldn't deal with it. It is so different from the other sweeteners. But I'm going to try the liquid this time. I also use sf cough drops. Hope that's ok. Had a good day. Not really hungry too much. Also had to make a point to eat all my calories. Boy, that's a switch!

kiradag
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Yes, today was like that for me. I did not like my lunch I took so just had an apple and orange, but was so busy and NOT hungry that I was fine until dinner. I know I need to really eat lunch but still trying some recipes and they do not all turn out well!

BTW, check your inbox. )