PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Post-Menopausal??

Fiddler
03-25-2013, 08:52 AM
I have a question for anyone who no longer has monthly periods. Anyone??

Fiddler
03-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Guess not! You guys must all be young chicks!!LOL

Rachel
03-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Hey there! I am not post-menopausal, but pre-menopausal. I wish i was post tho I am sick of this crap! LOL... Most of us aren't post yet, but working at it and we are young if middle aged is young. I will be 46 this year, with 4 grown children and 3 grands.

photogirl72
03-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Rachel,
I'm in the same stages as you and want this crap over with! How long does it take? Between the mood-swings and night sweats I'm going to loose it! LOL

Fiddler
03-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Yes, I went thru all that, although not in severity. I do remember a couple of times, when I had to speak in front of others or do something stressful, that I got completely red in the face and neck, as if I had taken niacin, or something. It was horrible. Glad it is over now! Good luck to you young chicks.

Rachel
03-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Yep that red face just happens to me randomly now lol it's horrible! I end up usually having to go outside or sit in front of a fan for a few minutes... it's especially bad right before TOM then it's really unpedicible... sheesh the things women go thru.

Becky
03-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi just joined this forum and yes I am post-menopausal. This is day 3 for me in phase 2 and so far good. Anxious for the hunger to disappear.

Rachel
03-27-2013, 12:35 PM
HI Becky Welcome!! so happy to have you join us! I would recommend creating a journal that will allow all of us to support you and encourage you along the way. I see that you are using drops, would you please check the ingredients on the label of the bottle and make sure it lists HCG 6x,12x,30x, 60x? If this is not listed the drops do not contain HCG and that would cause serious knaw your arm of hunger lol.. If they do contain the HCG then the next question is about loading, and what you ate. Did you eat alot of good fatty foods? Let us know so we can help with the hunger, you should not be hungry! Looking forward to hearing back very soon.

Becky
03-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks Rachel, my drops say HCG 12x, 30x, 60x---not 6x, is that okay do u think? I'm on day 5 of VLCD, down 7pds but today was .2 gain. Not concerned about that after reading others comments. You have done great on this!

bakersuzie
04-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Fiddler, I am post menaopausal. I haven't had a period for about 8 months so I guess i am thru. Losing weight after I started into menapause was a nghtmare. I would lose a couple pounds and then nothing. I started the HCG 27 days ago and I have lost 14 lbs. I would love for it to have been 2o lbs. but hey....I will take this weight loss and be glad. I am getting my injections from my doctor and it is expensive so I am thinking of homeopathic next round. Anyone have any luck with the drops or the pellets.

FoxyLady
05-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Yes, I, too, am post menopausal. I've done hcg off and on as needed since 2008 and haven't had any adverse effects. I actually have had benefits besides weight loss and inches lost. I have arthritis in my hands and the hcg is a side benefit to alleviating the pain in my hands. Also, I had to take thyroid medicine for a number of years and hcg helps so I don't need to take thyroid any more. My naturopathic doctor also told me she has read about patients getting off of thyroid medicine when using hcg.

Best of luck to you!