PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Zpiggy
03-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Hi Everyone!
My name is Stacey. Brand new to the forum and HCG. I'm taking HCG injections and getting them from the doctor. It has been a little bit harder than I imagined. The loading was really rough! Not sure if I'll ever be interested in Olive Garden or KFC ever again! I'm sure I did it right and gained 5lbs. Today is day 3 on P2. I've had a nasty headache since yesterday, but I do occasionally get migraines, so I'm not sure if it's related or not.
I am having occasional hunger pangs. Seems worse at night. I've been able to control it and I haven't been having food cravings. Will call the doctor on Monday and let him know. Celery has been my friend.
weight loss has been good. Pre-load weight 187 and now down to 184.2. Yay.
I am happy to have found this forum and thank you for your support.
also, how do I start the journal on here?
thanks,
Stacey

Rachel
03-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi Stacy! Welcome, I'm so glad you found us. Sounds like your doing a great job so far and are having good results, that's awesome!
Theres a section here under the tab called forum at the top that says hcg weight loss journals and records, and that's where you start your journal. There you will find support, encouragement and get your questions answered about things you may experience or wonder about. Posting daily really does help you stay accountable and provides extra support. I can't wait to see you first weeks losses. Get ready for a wild ride, and hang in there we all experience hunger at first because our bodies are detoxing all of the crap we ate, this usually goes away after the first week.

Zpiggy
03-31-2013, 11:15 PM
Thanks, Rachel, for the warm welcome!

april
04-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Welcome. Yeah it is normal to feel a little icky the first week. That will get better, have you read pounds and inches, that is the protocol that we work off of, though some do go rouge, this is the getting back to basics when you cannot find out what is wrong.

Zpiggy
04-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks, April. The plan through my doc is slightly different, but I'm doing well and determined to succeed!