PDA

View Full Version : HCG>>>real or homeopathic???

bakersuzie
04-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Hello, I am doing the hcg injections that i got from my dr. I have lost 15 lbs. in 25 days. At this rate I definetly will have to do several rounds to lose all the weight I want to. My question....since it cost 400 dollars for a 27 day supply at the dr I am looking into going the next round with homepathic drops. Do they work as well and if so where can I get the real stuff and not just water?

NWHiker
04-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Wow, that's expensive. My Naturopath only charges $80.00 for a 40 day supply. As for your question about the drops...a lot (most) of the people on here do the drops and have really good results. If you go to the section where we keep journals, you can read about other's experiences. I'm sure someone will get back to you with info on the drops.

Becky
04-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi, today is day 9 for me on the drops, I didn't weigh myself the past 2 days cause was out of town, but in 7 days I lost 10.4 pds. I ordered my drops from diyhcg because someone on here recommended. Then I saw hcg1234 was also recommended and they are 1/2 the price. ($99. Vs $50). I think the drops work great, I feel good and have energy. Good luck to you--15 pds is awesome!

shannon
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
The main thing you need to look for with the drops is the ingredients need to say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x or they are not good HCG drops and you will be starving yourself to death. So if you do order drops please make sure the ingredients say that.

I order mine through www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and it is $99 for a 45 day supply and they come Fed Ex the next day and no shipping or tax added onto the price.

Rachel
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Hello, I am doing the hcg injections that i got from my dr. I have lost 15 lbs. in 25 days. At this rate I definetly will have to do several rounds to lose all the weight I want to. My question....since it cost 400 dollars for a 27 day supply at the dr I am looking into going the next round with homepathic drops. Do they work as well and if so where can I get the real stuff and not just water?

Hello! If your in the US you can call Homopathic labs at Toll-Free: 888-380-3468, they have HCG drops that are good containing the 6x,12x, 30x,60x for a 40 day supply it's only 21.95 and free shipping. They have limited supplies right now, so I would hop on this if your intersted and have to do multiple rounds. You can get 2 40 day supply bottles for what 1 costs elsewhere. Good luck!

bakersuzie
04-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Thanks for all the info. I am calling Homopathic Labs tommorrow. That price is incredible.

bakersuzie
04-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Just called Homeopathic Labs that Rachael reccommended and ordered.2 bottles of drops. It came to 43.00. Wow! I am stoked and ready for my next rounds . Thanks again Rachael.