PDA

View Full Version : New and aprehensive, but I can do it!

Judyme
04-13-2013, 08:04 PM
I am new here and did the first day of loading today. I am starting at 198lbs and I am aiming for 145lbs.I have tried every other diet and pray this one works or I may have to get surgery

april
04-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the forum, we would love to help and support you through this process. Most of us start a little journal in the journal section and use it as a way to allow others to get to know you better. It looks like you are doing drops, just want to make sure before you travel too far down this road that they are good ones, in the ingredients do they say HCG 6x12x30x60x, if so they should be good. Have you read Pounds and Inches, if you have not google it and download it, it is a free PDF. It is the protocol to follow if you really want the best results. Lastly, make sure you are loading on good fats and proteins, this helps with the transition to P2.

NWHiker
04-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, Judy! Glad you found us :) Follow April's advice and the Pounds and Inches Protocol and you will be amazed at how well it will work for you. One thing that helped me the most was going to the journal area of the forum and reading through others' journals so I would know what to expect. Also, starting your own journal let's us help you and answer any questions you may have. Good luck! This is absolutely one of the best ways ever to lose weight!

Sherri

Judyme
04-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Thank You so much for the advice. I am starting day 1 of phase 2. Hopefully I ate enough on the loading days 2 get me to day 3 when I know the hunger drops off.

alexa
04-15-2013, 02:41 PM
welcome to the forum. You are going to do great

Rachel
04-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Welcome Judy! So glad you found us, here you will find support, encouragement and advice as you begin your journey. Everyone is different when it comes to our bodies and how we all process fat and lose the weight, but one thing you will find we have in common we have your back! Good day, bad day, cheating, didn't cheat doesn't matter lol.. have fun loading, eat lots and lots of food with fat and anything else you can think of!

shannon
04-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Welcome Judy and congrats on starting this amazing journey! Looking forward to watching you drop those lbs!!

Zpiggy
05-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Welcome Judy! I'm Stacey. I'm just finishing up my very first round of injections and have lost 32 lbs. As long as you follow the diet without cheating and follow the advice of the lovely people on this forum, you'll lose a ton and feel great! Good luck!