PDA

View Full Version : feeling nauseated

8kelly8
05-20-2013, 06:58 PM
OMG...........I'm feeling poorly today. phase 2 day 5. Did too much yesterday physically, today have no energy,now I feel nauseated, and slightly dizzy. This may bee TMI,, but earlier today I had a "loose, sudden onset movement" is this normal??? ( its not normal for me) s it maybe a day of my body expelling toxins from my system?
Taking it easy today, drinking lots of water and herbal tea.

Anyone else feel yucky for a day soon after beginnning the program? Tell me this pass.

april
05-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Hey there..can I ask you a few things. Are you doing injections or drops? If so just want to make sure your drops are real, do they say HCG 6x12x30x60x in them. Just want to make sure you are not starving, which can happen if you are not using real HCG. If you are, then I would check a few things, your blood sugar could be low, you may want to have a little piece of hard candy or a little OJ. I know this is against protocol, but if your blood sugar is low, then this is a solution and it should clear and you should be able to get back on track..another thought could be you are not getting in enough calories. Alot of dr's or sites will tell you how big your veggie serving should be..this should be gauged on what protein and what fruit you are eating...maybe give us some more information and that can lead people to help out.

8kelly8
05-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi April,
blood sugar, would have to wait until I was at work tomorrow to check that out. I am taking appropriate drops. had egg and egg whites on 2 C of organicH baby greens for lunch, with a teaspoon of dijon mustard and a squeeze of lemon juice. Had an apple this morning, 2 grissol have drank 4 glasses of water and 4 cups of hibiscus's tea ( the flower of the hibiscus tree - from health food store,) with stevia. ( I drank this tea regularly before) yesterday I had apple, orange, chicken breast 100g, organic greens 2 c, asparagus1 c and lean beef 100g, and 2 grissol

8kelly8
05-20-2013, 07:32 PM
maybe I should g eat my orange now? see if that makes me feel better?

april
05-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Ok..first of all. I would use a calorie counter. I would add in your bread sticks, your protein and your fruit and then add in veggies to make up for the calories. I found that I could eat like four cups of lettuce, though I did not eat the grissini, a lot of gals on here do not. You may not want to do egg whites, it is really a substitution for when you are really bored and cannot do anything else. I would drink way more water..100 ounces. I know that you can count your tea as some of your fluids, but I would probably up my water intake considerably. How are your losses in spite of not feeling good. It could be toxins exiting your system for sure.

april
05-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Yeah..I would do the orange now if that helps you may just have some low blood sugar. Let me know how you are feeling later..I will check in before I go to bed.

8kelly8
05-20-2013, 09:52 PM
I actually think the orange helped. I then ate dinner about an hour after. no longer dizzy, and not nauseated. I will watch my sugars over the next few days, I am not a diabetic and have not had any preivous concerns with blood sugars. Then again my body is used to way to many carbohydrates. Thanks April.

8kelly8
05-20-2013, 09:57 PM
12 cups of water a day? That is 3 Litres....I was told to drink no more than 8 cups of water, and then use herbal teas. I can do that. Thanks for your support and help, it makes me feel better knowing I am not alone.
Kelly

april
05-21-2013, 05:47 AM
If you start your own journal in the journal section then you can post every day. I always just hit the "what's new" tab and see who has posted recently, which most people do in a journal form. I always had my apple about 10 and my orange about 3, which I think helps with blood sugars. I know gals on here who have not been diabetic, but have had some crashing, maybe it is from all of a sudden no carbs. 100 ounces of water is preferred. You can have some teas as well, but teas can be dehydrating just like coffee, so make sure you are getting in plenty of water, esp when it is hot.

8kelly8
05-21-2013, 01:31 PM
April,
Start a journal, where is the journal section? I cannot seem to find it. Not nauseated today, but dizzy. Blood sugar checked X's 2 , and BP good.
Kelly

Rachel
05-21-2013, 01:56 PM
April,
Start a journal, where is the journal section? I cannot seem to find it. Not nauseated today, but dizzy. Blood sugar checked X's 2 , and BP good.
Kelly

Hi Kelly! Welcome, so glad you found us! To get to the journal section go to the top of this page and click on forum, from there scroll down to weight loss journals and records, click on that and then click post new thread to create a journal. With your journal you will be able to get the support and encouragement needed to be successful with HCG, and you will have all of us to cheer you on! Hoping to greet you on your new journal soon, good luck!