PDA

View Full Version : Jumping back in!!! Mikki

Mikki
05-31-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi Everyone! I did hgc 3 years ago and loved it! Ooooo... I've put back on 12 pounds and want to get it off. I pulled out my special bag, you know the one that has all our goodies to start our hcg journey once again and I found two bottles of 2,000 iu. So I mix it not knowing if it was still good and for the first time ever went and bought a pregnancy test lol... had both ovaries out at 27 and never need one of those. I'm 54 next month so you should of seen the girls face! lol... It was good! I'm pregnant!! hee hee I loaded the last two days, not fabulous but I did the best I could. The pizza, ice-cream cake and chocolate covered cherries helped! And now I'm off and running day three and happy happy happy. :cool: Mikki

shannon
05-31-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi Mikki welcome and congrats on being pregnant...love that!!!!!

There is a journal section where we all have started journals of our journey with HCG and some of have been here a long time, me myself just had my 2 yr anniversary. So there is lots of great help, support and encouragement over there and everyone is amazing on here!

Mikki
05-31-2013, 08:03 PM
Thank you Shannon! I will go over and check it out and start a journal. And congrats on your 2 year anniversary!
Hi Mikki welcome and congrats on being pregnant...love that!!!!!

There is a journal section where we all have started journals of our journey with HCG and some of have been here a long time, me myself just had my 2 yr anniversary. So there is lots of great help, support and encouragement over there and everyone is amazing on here!

april
06-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Welcome back to HCG...I love it as I keep the possibility in my back pocket if I ever need it again.

Mikki
06-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Thank you April, yes that stuff is like gold when you need it! I'm trying to go start my journal, it's been a busy weekend. I'm headed over there now.... :)

notforsale
06-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Congrats!

Mikki
06-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Thank you!
Congrats!