PDA

View Full Version : New to HCG

Audrey24
06-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Audrey and I just started the HCG diet today. I have always had the goal to loose weight and this year I finally wanted to make it happen. Since January I have been on and off dieting and working out. I have lost some weight but no where near as much as I want. My friend told me about HCG and all of her success. I am a bit nervous and skeptical but I hope this diet will prove successful for me. I am currently at 193 pounds and I hope to loose at least 20 pounds if not more by the end of my 45 HCG diet. Does anyone have some helpful pointers in order to see success?

Thanks for your help,
Audrey

NWHiker
06-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Hi Audrey! Welcome to the forum. The most helpful thing you can do is to go to the journals section and create your own journal that you update daily. You will receive so much support and motivation from all the great people on here. Any questions you have, someone here can surely answer because we've all done at least one or more rounds of HCG.

Another thing that really helped me when I was starting was to read through other people journals and see how they did and what kinds of issues they encountered along the way.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Sherri