PDA

View Full Version : Am I loading too late?

Magus Joseph
06-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Hello!

I picked up a bottle of HCG 1234 on a whim a couple of days ago. I took 2 doses on the day I purchased the bottle, and 2 doses yesterday. The only issue is that I was eating mostly salads. I realized how important loading was yesterday. Is it too late to load at this point? I intend to start loading today (day 3). Is this advisable (has anyone done this with good results?), or should I just go off the drops for a day and load over the weekend? Any feedback will help - thanks!

shannon
06-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi Magus and welcome.

Before you go any further lets make sure you have real HCG first. do the ingredients say HCG 3x, 6x, 12,x, 30x? There are lots of fakes out there now claiming they are real HCG and they actually have none in them and you will be doing nothing but to your body and starving yourself to death with them.

If in fact the ingredients do say that then I would highly reccomend you you take the drops for 2 full days along with loading for those doays before you move onto the 500 calorie part of the diet. Loading is so important and it jump starts your fat stores so that they start releasing plus it helps you transition to the 500 calorie part with out starving. Also if you haven't read Dr Simeons' protocol Pounds and Inches please do and follow it to a T adn you will have phenominal results!

Rachel
06-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi there, welcome! I would like to advise you to purchase differnt drops as the ingredients in those drops DO NOT contain any hCG see the list of ingredients posted on their website:
Composition / ingredients of HCG 1234 dropsA careful inspection of the labelling present on each bottle reveals the following active ingredients:

Proprietary HCG complex formula 160mg
L-Omithine
L-Carnitine
L-Arginine
L-Glutamine
Maca
Niacin
Pygeum Africanum
Beta-Alanine
Rhodiola
Astragalus
There is no hormones that contain hCG and therefore you will just be on a starvation diet and not losing to fat stores you really want to get rid of. You need some that list in the ingredients 6x,12x,30x,60x. If you need a resource to know where to go to buy drops just ask! Good luck.