PDA

View Full Version : My intro

06-26-2013, 08:42 PM
This is my first time dieting.
Today is Vlcd 7 and I only went down .2 since yesterday.
I've been depressed all day. But, I upped my water intake and I'm hoping for at least a pound down tomorrow.

Rachel
06-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi there, welcome! I'm happy you found us, and congratulations on your losses so far. If you haven't read pounds and inches by Dr. Simeon's I would read it as he talks about how after the first week your losses slow down to about .5 per day average some people lose a little more and so we less because we are all different. Don't get discouraged, just stick to protocol and you will lose. If you want to list what and how much your eating Shannon who will be on in the morning can help you discover anything that might cause you to stall. Hang in there you came to the right place for support!

april
06-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Welcome..first of all you have to look at the big picture and it helps to read our journals if you have some time and let us get to know you as well. I am assuming you have good HCG, but of course we always like to ask what you are using. Then also we like to know if you have read Pounds and Inches, that is the bible around here. How much did you lose on the other days....2 is still a loss so I would go with it. Some people ave a pound a day, but most if is .5, so some days bigger losses, some none and some small..some even a gain..your body will just defy you like that for no reason, but at the end of the day, you will be thinner if you follow protocol and learn about what works for your body.

shannon
06-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Welcome and congrats on starting an amazing journey! Looking forward to getting to know you! Any loss is a good loss and they all add up so don't get discouraged! After the first week everyone slows down on their losses. The first week is kind of a tease because we have such constant big losses but most of that is water weight and due to our body detoxing all the crap out of it.

06-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Hello ladies. Thank you for the encouragement.
I'm down 1.6 today!
I have read P&I. I've also done a lot of searching and reading here; these forums are so helpful.
What caused my stall, I believe, was only drinking 4-6 glasses of water on Tuesday. I'm back on track now though.
I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone as well.

shannon
06-27-2013, 12:52 PM
YAY for an awesome loss today!!!! Push that water!!!

Rachel
06-27-2013, 01:19 PM
WHOO HOO for the super loss today! you should come over to the journal side and start a journal to be able to post and get daily encouragement.. so happy you saw a loss today.

april
06-27-2013, 04:37 PM
That water can sure make a difference.

musiclover
07-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Hey, welcome and good for you for figuring out what it was that slowed you down. Water is ridiculously important on this protocol! :D

alexa
07-09-2013, 07:27 AM
welcome :) water is very necessary