PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Sammy
07-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Hello everybody,

I'm going to start with HCG next week, and wanted to sign up at this forum to be better informed and receive (and ofcourse give) support from/to others. My name is Samantha, 32 years old and hope to lose some weight. I live in Denmark, Europe but this forum was the best I could find on this subject, so I hope you will welcome me with open arms :) Well, that's it for now.. And you'll probably see me here a lot!

married2farm
07-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Good luck to you Samantha. You came to the right place for support and answers. Stick to the protocol and you will do great.

april
07-04-2013, 07:03 AM
welcome..we like to start off right. So can you tell us a little about yourself and if you are doing injections or drops.

musiclover
07-09-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi Samantha, that's my daughter's name. If you want, start a journal in the journals section and we can help you through this journey day by day okay? Have you read Pounds and Inches? If not, make sure you do as it's a lifesaver! Welcome!
Dr. Simeons Manuscript HTML (http://www.poundsandinchesaway.com/dr-simeons-manuscript-hcg-diet/)

alexa
07-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the forum, this is the best place to be while and after HCG, a lot of support and information. good luck