PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am brand new

Pamelaj2112
07-04-2013, 02:51 PM
I have not started my load days yet. Is it okay to just do 1 load day and do I inject myself w/ the HCG on the days I load or my first day of the actual diet? Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.

april
07-04-2013, 03:35 PM
You would inject on the load days and you really should do at least two, if you want to transition well and this allows your body to tap into this new weight while your body is building up the HCG. If you are doing the protocol your weight should be gone from loading in 1-2 days. Have you read Pounds and Inches, if not you can google it and read it for free on line.

Rachel
07-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi Pamela! Welcome, so happy you found us here! I agree with April, the DR you get your HCG from should have explained that you inject and load for at least 2 days, Pounds and Inches says 3 but that's up to you... You will not be successful if you don't do this step ( pounds and inches talks about this as well) as you will be hungry and may have slower losses... if your going this far to be a healthier weight, do it right so it will stick! When you stat loading eat alot of good fats such as heavy whipping cream. cheesecake, avocado etc.. and all of the foods you will miss because it will be a long time before having them again. that's the FUN part of the diet... when you are sick of eating you know you loaded well and April is also correct about the load weight coming off in just a few days... if your interested, I would come over to the journal side of the forum so you can get daily encouragement and support. Good luck!

alexa
07-08-2013, 08:34 AM
I agree with the ladies, you need at least 2 days

musiclover
07-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Hey Pamela, Welcome! Please do yourself a favor and read Pounds and Inches if you want to maximize your losses. It's so easy to go sideways on this protocol and end up stalling out or even gaining. Stick to the 2 days of injections while loading and load well. It will all come off in the first couple of days. Plus it will help with your first week hunger which can be tough.
Dr. Simeons Manuscript HTML (http://www.poundsandinchesaway.com/dr-simeons-manuscript-hcg-diet/)

shannon
07-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Hi and welcome!!!

Please, please read pounds and inches by Dr Simeons and follow his protocol! Most Dr's have their own protocol and have no idea how HCG really works and don't realize that the HCG diet is a hormone based diet not just a restriction diet and the foods that Dr Simeons has allowed on the protocol are foods he researched and tested to know which ones work best based on our hormones for great results.