PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbee

charity2013
07-06-2013, 03:10 AM
My name is Sheryl, you can call me Charity.

I started HCG on June 1 2013. My starting weight was 260 lbs. I'm down to 243. I loss 17 lbs by June 30th. I was taking the hcg pills I gotten from Walmart. I didn't think I was taking the right things. So, I decided to set up an appointment and start taking the injections. One thing lead to another. Kept putting off the appointment. During all of this. I kept read, read, read...... about hcg success and whatever. I know, you will lose weight even if you don't take anything. My thing is I want to lose abnormal fat, not muscle or structural fat.

So, after taking the pills for 15 days; I continued the diet and still loss weight. My point is, I started the diet over yesterday. After loading for 4 days, My weight was 250 lbs. Today, I weigh 243 lbs. I am taking the pills again, bc research says, I should lose abnormal fat using the pills.

So, from June 30th til July 3rd. I loaded up; again my weight went up to 250 lbs; yesterday, July 5, I weigh in at 243 lbs.

I hope this pills help to lose the abnormal fat and not muscle or structural fat; which is my biggest concern.

No, I'm not hungry. If you follow the diet you will not be hungry. I think, I did okay, to say, I cheated about three times.

NOTE: if I take too long between meals; yes, I get hungry. But this can be avoided if I eat every 2 to 3 hours. So, I'd learn to keep me some tea, h20, and fruits with me on my busy days when I'm out and about running around. Very helpful; til meal time. :)

I plan on get stronger and better at this. I want to get down to 125 lbs; not more than 130 lbs.

I'm gonna try the pills for 45 days and see what results I get. Wish me luck on losing this abnormal fat.

april
07-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Hey..you will lose weight if you starve yourself, but you will not lose abnormal fat if the pills are not real HCG. List the ingredients, but I do not know anyone who is taking pills and so far anything coming out of walmart is not real. I would stop, order yourself some real HCG, if that is not real and do it right. It is not worth starving yourself all of those days. If you need a site to order the drops from we can find them. I have not bought drops in a year, but others have. You can try HCG slimline (you may have to call). officialhcg.com but I know there is a site that is less money and they are good..someone will pipe in.

charity2013
07-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Wow!
I am glad to see that you made it through your journey and the race is almost over.
Keep up the good work once you reach your final ideal weight. I am so looking forward to getting below the 200 lbs mark scale reading. From there; I think, I will be okay and on my way to my ideal weight of 125 lbs.

april
07-06-2013, 10:37 PM
hey..I have been on maintenance for almost a year and I am pretty much good..you will get there as well.

alexa
07-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Please listen to April, and make sure you have the real HCG

musiclover
07-09-2013, 05:59 AM
Does your HCG say 3x,6x, 12x etc on the package? If not, you don't have real homeopathic HCG and you will be hurting your body. Let us know okay and welcome!!

shannon
07-09-2013, 08:54 AM
PLEASE DO NOT take the pills from Walmart!!! They are not real homeopathic HCG and all you are doing is hurting your body and putting it into starvation mode by following the HCG diet without actual HCG in your body! Not to mention the starting, stopping, regaining and starting and stopping is not good for you!

When you are purchasing HCG you need to make sure if they are homeopathic that the ingredients say HCG 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x otherwise you have bad fake HCG and you are not going to do yourself or your body any good!!!

You can order real homeopathic HCG from www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) it's $99 for a 40 day supply. There are also some that sell it cheaper but the main thing is to make sure the ingredients say HCG 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x!!!

NWHiker
10-31-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi Guys!
I m just a new member on this forum and trying to find the best and fun way. I hope that you guys will be kind enough to give and share. That's all you all have a great day.

Hey David, welcome! If you need support the only place on this forum that is very active seems to be the Journals section. I would recommend starting a journal there and for sure you will get responses!