PDA

View Full Version : Begginer

Lrpl88
08-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi guys My name is Lorenzo im about to begin the hcg diet in a week's time. I currently weigh 270 pounds I want to loose 40 pounds to get to 220. I am 6 feet "2 25 years old and want to be successful with this. I have lost weight before at least twice. I always put it back on. This time I want to do it right and keep it off.I have some basic questions 1. do you experience any symptoms while on it like feeling dizzy, frequent headaches? During the loading faze what should eat. how often should I eat during the loading face.

shannon
08-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Hi Lorenzo and welcome!!!

What kind of HCG are you going to be using? There are lots of fakes out there claiming they are real and they actually have no HCG in them and will do you way more harm then good so we like to make sure everyone has good quality HCG before they start.

The first 4 days of VLCD your body is detoxing all of the bad out so you may have headaches, feel super tired and just kind of crappy and that is normal while your body processes all the toxins out. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water to help flush it out.

On your loading days you can eat whatever you want, Dr Simeon's recommends eating pastries, chocolate, ice cream and all those super nummy bad for you foods to help jump start your fat losses. I always packed around lots of almonds, macadamia nuts and cashews to munch on all day. Other great foods to load with are cheesecake, burgers, fries along with any other foods you know you will miss and then always finish off each night with ice cream to fill in any cracks that haven't been filled yet. A great load will result in a great round for sure!

If you haven't read Pounds and Inches by Dr Simeons I strongly suggest you do and follow his protocol for best results and to do this diet the real way.

Lrpl88
08-20-2013, 09:52 AM
thanks Shannon Im doing the one where u have to take drops and spray. My uncle and his fiancé have been on and both of them lost a lot of weight. He los like 50lbs and she lost like 35. Ill make sure to read the information about pounds and inches

shannon
08-20-2013, 10:07 AM
I have never heard of one where you take drops and spray. You need to make sure the ingredients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x otherwise there is no real HCG in them and although you will most likely lose weight you will not be able to keep it off and will be loosing your good fat stores and muscle and not your abnormal fat stores.