PDA

View Full Version : Tonya's Log(weight loss state of mind)

Tonya Davis
05-19-2014, 02:03 PM
I have been searching for that miracle diet/lifestyle that will interact positively with my body for years. I have struggled with my weight as far as I can remember. A few weeks ago I saw a girlfriend of mine who I had just seen three weeks prior and she looked like a totally new person! She had lost 25 pounds within 3 weeks!!! not only that, but she changed her eating habits and she seemed to be happy about it. After seeing this of course I wanted to experience this type of success and happiness and I asked her what she was doing. I was told that she was doing something called Omni drops which basically was the HCG with other things added to it. She told me that she had lost 10 pounds the 1st week and continued to drop 1-2 pounds a day! I was like sign me up. Of course after our meeting, I was on youtube like crazy looking at the various success stories, the horror stories etc etc and decided that I would purchase my first bottle. At this time I had lost 6 pounds in two weeks on atkins and was not pleased because I had lost the weight much quicker in previous years with this diet. I was at the gym at least three times a week, I cut out alcohol thinking this would speed up the weight loss for me.(it didnt :mad:).

I Spoke to my sister on mothers day and told her I was thinking about doing the HCG only to be met with skepticism as she has heard that the only reason people lose weight is because of the VLCD and that most drops were a placebo. Still, i was not giving up! I ordered my drops from www.bottle-hcg.com (http://www.bottle-hcg.com) Which claims to be non homeopathic. Im Like yes!!!!! this is going to work finally something is going to work!!! The only issue was I did not want to do the load beacause I had worked so hard to lose those 6 pounds and from what I read, some people gained that or close to it during the load. However, many say they released it within 1-2 days of the VLCD.

I received my shipment on Wednesday morning 5/14/2014 and began to load load load and load some more. at the end of the 2 days I gained 4+ pounds. It frazzled me because i felt like I had undone all of my hard work that it took me two weeks to lose.... I was nervous. However, I followed the instructions to a tee. Fast Forward to today 5 days later( 3 days on VLCD) I have only lost 3.1 pounds of the 4+ pounds gained. So I am more than a little discouraged. I feel like something is wrong with me!!!! I have not heard of anyone not losing any weight on this protocol. sheesh... I don't know what the deal is. I know you will probably say you did lose something but I feel cheated because I had already lost that weight without the HCG! I would be happy with the weight loss if I had at least been returned to my starting weight. I have not cheated, I have drank all of my water, I am starting to think I got a bad batch of drops. or I am destined to be fat!!!! So this is my last ditched effort maybe if I get some support or some others can tell me their progress in the beginning and/or stalls I wont feel so bad. I want to give up because I feel like its not working but I want this weight off of me more.

Please Please give me some words of encouragement....

Thanks in advance to all who read this.

Here is my log on my losses.

prior to starting hcg I was 226.8 and got down to 221.4 (down 5.4 on atkins)

5/14Day one of load 222.40 (+1)
5/15Day two of load 226.60 (+4.2)
5/16VLCD day 1 224.40 (-2.20)
5/17VLCD day 2 223.30 (-1.10)
5/18VLCD day 3 223.30 (0)
5/19VLCD day 4 223.30 (0):confused:

Angela
05-19-2014, 02:14 PM
its not uncommon to gain quite a few pounds form loading. I think I was up to 7 before in 2 days...disgusting. The majority of that is wter and inflammation though. Fat does not come on your body that quick.

I dont do drops so I cant help you there ( I do injection) but I will say that it seems many people have more issues with fake drops rather than fake injections.

Do you feel hungry?
Are you drinking a TON of water? Your urine should be clear.
Are you making sure that you are getting in no less than 500 calories?
Have you had regular bowel movements?

Can you list your foods and amount of food you are eating. That will help too. Usually its something that someone things is safe to eat, and its not.

Try posting your food journal uner the journals section so everyone can look and give imput

I have been searching for that miracle diet/lifestyle that will interact positively with my body for years. I have struggled with my weight as far as I can remember. A few weeks ago I saw a girlfriend of mine who I had just seen three weeks prior and she looked like a totally new person! She had lost 25 pounds within 3 weeks!!! not only that, but she changed her eating habits and she seemed to be happy about it. After seeing this of course I wanted to experience this type of success and happiness and I asked her what she was doing. I was told that she was doing something called Omni drops which basically was the HCG with other things added to it. She told me that she had lost 10 pounds the 1st week and continued to drop 1-2 pounds a day! I was like sign me up. Of course after our meeting, I was on youtube like crazy looking at the various success stories, the horror stories etc etc and decided that I would purchase my first bottle. At this time I had lost 6 pounds in two weeks on atkins and was not pleased because I had lost the weight much quicker in previous years with this diet. I was at the gym at least three times a week, I cut out alcohol thinking this would speed up the weight loss for me.(it didnt :mad:).

I Spoke to my sister on mothers day and told her I was thinking about doing the HCG only to be met with skepticism as she has heard that the only reason people lose weight is because of the VLCD and that most drops were a placebo. Still, i was not giving up! I ordered my drops from www.bottle-hcg.com (http://www.bottle-hcg.com) Which claims to be non homeopathic. Im Like yes!!!!! this is going to work finally something is going to work!!! The only issue was I did not want to do the load beacause I had worked so hard to lose those 6 pounds and from what I read, some people gained that or close to it during the load. However, many say they released it within 1-2 days of the VLCD.

I received my shipment on Wednesday morning 5/14/2014 and began to load load load and load some more. at the end of the 2 days I gained 4+ pounds. It frazzled me because i felt like I had undone all of my hard work that it took me two weeks to lose.... I was nervous. However, I followed the instructions to a tee. Fast Forward to today 5 days later( 3 days on VLCD) I have only lost 3.1 pounds of the 4+ pounds gained. So I am more than a little discouraged. I feel like something is wrong with me!!!! I have not heard of anyone not losing any weight on this protocol. sheesh... I don't know what the deal is. I know you will probably say you did lose something but I feel cheated because I had already lost that weight without the HCG! I would be happy with the weight loss if I had at least been returned to my starting weight. I have not cheated, I have drank all of my water, I am starting to think I got a bad batch of drops. or I am destined to be fat!!!! So this is my last ditched effort maybe if I get some support or some others can tell me their progress in the beginning and/or stalls I wont feel so bad. I want to give up because I feel like its not working but I want this weight off of me more.

Please Please give me some words of encouragement....

Thanks in advance to all who read this.

Here is my log on my losses.

prior to starting hcg I was 226.8 and got down to 221.4 (down 5.4 on atkins)

5/14Day one of load 222.40 (+1)
5/15Day two of load 226.60 (+4.2)
5/16VLCD day 1 224.40 (-2.20)
5/17VLCD day 2 223.30 (-1.10)
5/18VLCD day 3 223.30 (0)
5/19VLCD day 4 223.30 (0):confused:

xxaimsxx
05-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Hey Tonya-

Found it! I would create a journal vs posting in other threads like the others do.

Tonya Davis
05-19-2014, 06:09 PM
how do I create a journal? sorry I am new at this

xxaimsxx
05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
If you go to the main forums section and click on "journals". You can create your own post. Basically where you found all the other journals.