PDA

View Full Version : AUSSIE BUDDIES!! OR PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIAN MEMBERS! PLEASE HELP! xxx

cindy11
09-26-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi I really want to loose 8kg to 10kg and want to get on to HCG diet but I would like to be mentored or go somewhere to help both my friend and I, Is there anywhere in Perth South of River prefered (feeling hopeful lol) that a member can recommend.I feel my hormones are messed up Im 46 been on the pill marvelon for 20 years always been around 52 to 54kg perfect weight for height but last 2/3 years stacking it on !!Lost heaps v quickly with herbalife but got pains in my liver and found out it was no good for me personally! So new to all this been blessed minus these few years.Feel I need a full professional to guide me which brand to take ITS SO CONFUSING THERE ARE HEAPS ONLINE (which is not the way I want to do this) diet plan blood testsdo I get off the pill ( as when I did i put on weight!) etc etc THANK YOU!! xxx

Rachel
09-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Hello! Welcome to the HCG forum. I understand how you feel about packing on the pounds as I have gained 25 pounds over the last year with poor eating habits and flat out depression. I am in a better place now and am ready to take on this extra weight. I am 48 years old and have done several rounds of HCG, so for anything you wish to know please ask. If you are looking for HCG you need to make sure that before you buy it read the ingredients, the ingredients need to include the following information.

HCG 3x,6x,12x,60x because if the label doesn't list this there's no HCG in the bottle and you are just starving yourself. There's several mail order places to purcahse this in the US, but I am not sure about where you live. Let me know if you have any questions as I just started my new round over the weekend and company would be great!