PDA

View Full Version : Where is everone buying their sublingual HCG on line?

jmr10010
07-13-2010, 11:22 AM
I want to buy from a reputable trusted site. Any thoughts about your experiences is really appreciated.
Thank you

linda
07-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Have you tried the hcg drops site recommended by this site?

http://www.hcgweightloss.com/what-you-need-to-know-when-you-buy-hcg-online/

jmr10010
07-14-2010, 11:29 AM
From all the research I have done the homeopathic drops are not as effective.

I am leaning towards ordering the sublingual HCG for the 43 day program from pharmacyescrow. Not sure which brand is the best or if there is any advantage to buying the purity HCG.
Do I need to buy more than on vial?

Anyone willing to share their experiences I would love to hear from you.

tweed1701
10-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Thetree4life Las vegas,nv

KathyCanDo
01-09-2011, 10:37 AM
I bought mine at GNC.

stormie_27
05-01-2011, 10:28 AM
I bought mine online at www.hcgultralean.com and i really dont think it works. I mean... I went with the directions... that i had to find on another website... since this place offers very little if any support. Then I started the whole thing.. I am now on day 5 of the drops and have very little weight loss. Maybe 4 lbs.. but I am starving and feel like total crap all the time!

murell
06-21-2011, 09:49 PM
I brought mines from www.resetthebody.com/#murell, after reading a article in First magazine with a interview with Dr.OZ and Dr.Arbuckle about the HCG diet,I also talk to peoples on facebbok about Reset the Body, I am on day 11 and have went from 224 to 212 as of right now, The book that comes with the HCG diet plan has everything outline and has a Q&A section, They do answer their email. I can't believe it but I don't be hungry, I don't know if it's the HCG or i'm just determine to stick with it.

MistyB
06-24-2011, 02:09 PM
I got mine at a local health store - but it's this brand.

Peggy
06-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Got mine from GNC. the labels states "homeopathic" and "no hormones." It also does not have any alcohol in the ingredients and I read that if there's no alcohol that it needs refrigeration. There were zero instructions included with the 3 bottles I bought. Next time I'm not buying GNC's brand. Even GNC's website offered no information - no info on number of drops to administer or food protocol, nothing! Next time I'm going with Premier's hCG which has the alcohol and the two people who I know who have used it suffered no hunger pains. JMHO

Ericka
01-20-2012, 11:13 AM
I ordered mine through a discounted website, "Momsloveit.com" and it was on sale for $39.99. The brand I ordered is called "HCG Fat Blast. “ There are tons of sites you can go on and purchase drops; however, I do no recommend buying them at GNC or any homeopathic store. I've been told that the homeopathic drops do not work as effectively. Whatever brand you purchase, please make sure the active ingredients are as follow:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 6x 12x 30x 60x
Arginine 3x 12x 30x
L-Carnitine 3x 12x 30x
Ornithine 3x 12x 30x