PDA

View Full Version : Already eceeded 600 calories at breakfast. How do I save my day?

Nicole
09-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi! So I am on Day 9 of my 2nd round P2 and royally screwed up the last few days.

Today I already exceeded my calorie intake by having Chic-fil-a for breakfast. So while I am overin calories I won't get any of the good calories I need for the rest of the day.

Anyone have any good advice/experience for what to do when you eat in the morning with a whole day left ahead of you. Should I just proceed as if it didn't happen and get back on track by having a healthy lunch and dinner? Should I skip the rest of my meals and hope that fatigue and low blood sugar don't catch up with me?

Argh that was so dumb of me.

Irwinca
09-13-2010, 03:13 PM
If I were you, I would forget about breakfast and get back on track by eating healthy lunch and dinner. This diet does not forgive even small cheats easily so you might gain from it tomorrow. If this happens, don't get upset and learn from it. Follow the diet strictly for a few more days and get the losses moving again so you end on a high note. :-)

delta78
09-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Dust off and get back on the HCG wagon, Nicole! And no more cheating! If you gain tomorrow, don't worry about it - Just let it go and then give the scale a few days to get back on track.

Nicole
09-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Yay! Such good feedback. I was all freaked out. That was sound advice and I thank you both. :)

This diet totally makes me laugh cuz it seems so much like AA. These bad eating habits are so often way more than being lazy or indulgent or even just uneducated about food choices. It looks and feels like rehab sometimes.

Alright...back on the wagon and one day at a time!

Thanks

ross
09-18-2010, 02:04 AM
This diet totally makes me laugh cuz it seems so much like AA. These bad eating habits are so often way more than being lazy or indulgent or even just uneducated about food choices.

I think you're right Nicole. I think our whole fundamental view of food gets distorted, I think we forget it's purpose some times. I mean look at the way people label some foods as "comfort food" - but food is NOT for comfort, it's fuel! We need to learn to give food the respect it deserves, and use it for the correct purpose :)

candyanna
11-08-2010, 04:36 PM
So, I've cheated a little here and there....this is my first week and I'm down 6.5 in the first week and very happy with that. I'm like you, I don't have a lot of weight to lose. My goal is only another 11 pounds. Today, I honestly couldn't help myself. I went to work ( I work in a candy store ahhhh) and NEEDED a piece of chocolate. I had three pieces of plain dark chocolate--no fillings, nuts, etc. I felt so guilty but Sooooo satisfied. I dunno what the scale is going to read tomorrow, but I've downed a ton of water and I'll stick to the protocol for the rest of the day!

Keep positive thoughts!