PDA

View Full Version : TOM Troubles!

britborn
10-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Hello...

I have been on P2 for 14 days, with a net loss of 14lbs! (Including loading days)

I am just about to start my TOM and have gained a 1.4lb!! I realize that I might due to water retention etc, it is just a little disappointing.... Has anyone done an apple day during their TOM, any other tips or ideas for what to do.... did you weight loss catch up again once you were done or did it go back to the 1lb a day etc...

Thanks in advance for all your help!

delta78
10-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Don't worry. Once your body finishes holding onto the water weight due to TOM it will drop again if you stick to protocol.

galita
10-07-2010, 02:58 PM
First, congratulations on losing 14 pounds in 14 days - great job!

It's normal to stall or gain weight on TOM. Don't worry, it will come off. You don't have to do an apple day. Keep up the good work, keep drinking and you will see the "extra" weight fall off as soon as TOM is over with.

britborn
10-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Thank you so much for your help!

And thanks.... 14lb in 14 days is quite astonishing to me.... I'm loving this diet! :)

bethin
11-29-2010, 02:26 PM
britborn, how did your fluctuation go during TOM? regularly (without HCG drops), I retain and gain a LOT of weight usually...if I do that on HCG, am wondering if I will lose a lot once I am off my period...I mightve made a huge mistake, cuttin it so close to the first week of VLCD, in regard to not getting that 1st week of big loss to keep me motivatd! Thanks, any insight aprreciated