PDA

View Full Version : can I inject in the afternoon instead of early a.m.?

joy cee
10-25-2010, 03:49 PM
I inject in the a.m. on an empty stomach. Then I eat an apple and drink coffee w/ a tbsp of nonfat milk. I would like to eat my apple and drink my coffee and not inject then. Is it okay to inject in the afternoon? Has anyone done their injections in the afternoon after eating? I am so starving in the afternoon and wonder if the injection later in the day would help?

delta78
10-26-2010, 02:02 PM
I am not sure, but I think you should adjust your dose rather than the injection time if you are starving in the afternoon.

I think that Dr. S recommended to inject in the mornings because of the amount of time that it takes to absorb the HCG and it is providing the most benefit from a hunger standpoint.

fixthat
10-26-2010, 02:05 PM
well you can try to see if that helps. the most important thing is to inject at the same time every day. my friend did the injection in the early afternoon (around 2:00 pm) every day and lost 23 pounds. so it worked for her.

judygirl
09-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I have a work schedule where some days I start at 9 am, and others I start at 12 noon. Since I'm always home by 9 pm I decided to do my injections at that time. I'm now on day 5 and I am not hungry so the later injection time is working just fine for me.

Mark33
09-19-2011, 07:57 AM
yes u can do that. i dont think it seems any problem..........

megford1
01-16-2012, 06:29 PM
I inject at dinner time every night and so far my hunger is completely manageable and I have lost 7 pounds in 4 days. I don't think it matters when you do it because after the first 2 injections it is in your system and it is not going to just suddenly vanish from your body leaving you feeling famished in one day. I say do them whenever is convenient for you.