PDA

View Full Version : Storing and Mixing HCG

Susan
11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Q: How do I store my HCG/Pre-mixed syringes?
A: Follow the recommendation of the clinic providing them. They have been doing this for a long time and will not give you false instructions.

Q:How long can I store my HCG once it is mixed?
A; Refer to your package insert or to your clinic/Doctor’s instructions. The general consensus is that the mixture will remain viable for 30 days after reconstitution.

Q: What if I accidentally left my HCG out of the refrigerator for several hours or even all day or overnight?
A: HCG mixture can be left at room temperature for as long as 3 days, but must be refrigerated for longer periods of time.

Susan
11-05-2009, 11:02 PM
You can purchase 10,000 IUs for a 40 day cycle. However instead of buying the HCG in one large 10,000 IU vial, you can order it in the quantity of two (2) 5,000 IU vials in larger vials like the ones pictured below. It is also recommended that you take 250 IUs per day for the HCG dosage over a 40 day cycle. To mix the 5,000 IUs of HCG that come in the "large" vials, simply remove 5ml of bacteriostatic water with a syringe from that vial, and inject it into the vial with the 5,000 IU worth of HCG powder. When the syringe is removed, tip the vial on its side and gently roll it back and forth in your palms for a few seconds to mix it.

DO NOT SHAKE THE HCG TO MIX IT!

Susan
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
HCG Mixing Instructions:

(1) 10,000 IU large vial combo
The larger vials are targeted for people taking HCG in smaller daily amounts of HCG over longer time periods, like those of us on the HCG protocol. While the "tiny" vials below are geared more towards people taking a larger weekly HCG dosage, like those who take steroids for example. There is absolutely no difference between one type of HCG and the other because the HCG powder is still "purified injectable grade" HCG. The only difference is the vial sizes and the amount of bacteriostatic water that arrives with the packaging. Those are the only 2 differences.

(2) "Tiny" 1-2ml vial combo
If the HCG arrives in a tiny 1-2ml vial combo like pictured in the photo above, then you will need to dilute it in the tiny vial in order to move it to a larger mixing vial. You may use the smaller vial of bacteriostatic water (AKA solvent with some brands) during this mixing time, save it for another time, or discard it since you will need to purchase the larger vial of bacteriostatic water in order to complete the mixing process anyway. In order to dilute the HCG, inject about 1-2ml of bacteriostatic water into the tiny vial in order to liquidize it. Then you can move it into a larger vial with a syringe. Inject the 1-2ml into the tiny vial with the syringe without touching the sides of the vial to keep it sterile. If you do contact the side of the vial, either wipe it with an alcohol wipe or get a new syringe before drawing the remaining bacteriostatic water out of the vial. While the HCG is soaking into the bacteriostatic water, draw out the remaining 3-4ml and add it to the 5ml+ mixing vial as well. Now that it has been at least a minute or two, use the syringe to draw out the small amount of mixed HCG

Susan
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
All of the other sizes of ordering HCG mix the same way, but the numbers will change. Just remember that all of the mixing ratios are based on 1ml of bacteriostatic water for every 1,000 IU of HCG. Some common sizes for example are listed at the bottom of this page.

HelenJames
07-28-2010, 06:50 AM
I think this topic was already mentioned at this forum