PDA

View Full Version : Restarting the program after being off

Sunbeams
11-17-2010, 12:08 PM
I did the program for 28 days last August and then stopped. Now its November, I have gained a lot of the weight back (lots has been going on, visiting family, moving, stress in job, etc) I want to start again. Should I do the 2 day binge again? I am procrastinating whether to wait until after Christmas because of holiday food, etc. Would love some input.

gotta lose it
11-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Hell Sunbeams.

I did two rounds of the HCG and lost a total of 45 pounds. I have found something that helps me, and has helped me to keep off the weight I lost and it has been a couple of months since I completed that. I would like to do it again, but for me right now, I cannot afford it. I was thinking of using this additional product, which in not in any way related to HCG, but I incorporated it while I plateau-d, and immediately the weight loss began again. It might also help you during the holidays. I am not sure tho if I can post it here. I don't know for sure what the rules are about this. It is not over the counter.

I will try to find out and tell you somehow if that is possible, and if you are interested.

Sunbeams
11-19-2010, 05:18 PM
yes I would love the information, don't see why you couldn't tell me about it here

gotta lose it
12-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Sunbeams'

sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had some computer probs...

i am concerned about posting the item to the site because I do sell it, altho I am not signed up to the forum so that I can sell it.

I just want to make sure I don't do anything I shouldn't

Also- I wanted to give it more time to make sure that it was really working. I have not gained a pound and it has been nearly 4 months.

Altho, if I stop taking it - i do gain a little, but then I go back on it and I go right back down. DOn't lose anymore tho, so that has me bummed.

I will give you my email and you can write to me. I am fine with that if you would like.

judyL516@yahoo.com

AnneCaley
01-26-2011, 10:26 AM
I think you need first to find the best fit program for you and to find your starting time. And after finding it, you must commit it. Because if you don't commit you can come up again forgetting your program. Dieting is a series type you always have to continue every step to see the results.

Good luck! :)

Fat-boy
01-26-2011, 11:03 AM
I did the program for 28 days last August and then stopped. Now its November, I have gained a lot of the weight back (lots has been going on, visiting family, moving, stress in job, etc) I want to start again. Should I do the 2 day binge again? I am procrastinating whether to wait until after Christmas because of holiday food, etc. Would love some input.

I am curious about why you were unable to keep the weight off after that round of HCG. You said that you had external influences on your diet but did you follow the phase three stabilization program to set your new weight or did you start eating normally after finishing phase two? My reason for asking is that I want to learn from what you went through and to avoid some of the pitfalls of this diet.

tamaca
01-27-2011, 04:29 AM
i didn't gain all the weight from my first round back but i gained about 8 pounds. my problem was i became lax on weighing myself and also let myself doing the thanksgiving and xmas thing to the hilt! bad me. i think if i had continued to weigh myself, even with those feast days, i would have been more likely to keep myself on track. i have to say that after years of WW and other dieting advice saying that you shouldn't weigh yourself every day are still in my mind. but i think the weighing is of paramount importance. seems like naturally thin people (like my boyfriend, of course ;)) often use the scale to gauge if they have to lose a pound or two. anyway, that's my plan. let us know how it goes, f-b. :)

arty
02-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi, there are lots of fat burning programs over internet, you may join any best one among of them and start loosing your weight immediately. I was also looking for a best way of weight loss and I found an affiliate link which is very interesting for me and all who are looking for fast working fat burning program.