PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland

mandyrae77
11-29-2010, 12:35 AM
I am new on the diet and I have to go to disneyland on tuesday with friends....anyone have any tips for eating at jazz kitchen? I'm kind of terrified of how I am going to get thru this day......please help:-/

stephanie
11-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Hi, I am new here too. On day 8 of VLCD and 9.5 down! I just got through Thanksgiving and a Wedding with great food. I think the only way to be successful is to stick to the diet. Just pack your food and take it with you. For me once I step outside the rules, then it is much harder to stay on track. If you order off menu you will most likely gain weight that day. I was so motivated by the weight loss that I did not want to waste one day, it was not worth it. I think that was a big step for me. At the end of the day I was so proud, and now I know that I am stronger than temptation, and that I did not really miss out on anything. It is kind of wild to feel so in controlof myself! You can do it. Hot tea with stevia, lots of sparkling water, and space out your fruit will help. I have not been hungry at all the last few days which helps a lot. Good Luck!

Jan
11-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Stephanie, you hit the nail on the head. I could not agree with you more. I went to a wedding and Thanksgiving and stayed on track,it is the only way to maximizing your success. Good Luck the rest of the way.

stephanie
11-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks Jan, my weight loss has slowed down a bit and today, nothing :( I figured tis is normal and not get too focused on the scale. Hoping for a bigger drop in the next few days. Mandyrae, how did your trip to Disneyland go?

Jan
11-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Absolutely do not get hung up by the scale as long as you are being true to the diet and you know if you are or not the weight will come off. Stall days are normal it's all water anyway. I try not to get on the scale everyday but I do most days. I will not freak out if I gain or stay the same as long as I know I'm following the protocol.

stephanie
11-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Thanks, that helps. Turns out TOM started today so I have heard that weight loss slows down to almost nothing during this time....