PDA

View Full Version : Help!

janinemoore
01-09-2011, 09:00 PM
I am on round 2 of the HCG and I absolutely cannot stand how hungry I am! I have cheated twice now!!!! I NEVER cheated in my first round! What is going on?! What can I do different?!

PLEASE HELP! I am getting discouraged.

jimr
01-09-2011, 10:35 PM
It depends upon how you load at first, the more fat the less hunger. Do not cheat to waste your time, because it takes several days to get back on track. Concentrate on foods that fill you up, which are allowed by hcg diet.

Maria
01-09-2011, 10:39 PM
You can try spreading out your food a little. For example, if you eat chicken at noon, save a little for 2 hours later.

Save your vegetable serving and have a large sliced tomato between meals. Add salt and pepper.

I also drink a lot of green tea in the evenings. It helps with weight loss and seems to help with hunger. I try all different flavors. Orange Spice seems to satisfy hunger for me and take the edge off.

kare71913
01-19-2011, 03:00 PM
are u on drops or injections? if i am overly hungry i take an extra dose of the drops & it seems to get me thru (if ive already eaten my allowed portions for the time).

tamaca
01-27-2011, 03:30 AM
hi janine...i wanted to check in your progress. did the hunger subside? i have noticed that my second round (that i'm doing now) is proving to be more difficult. not hunger wise, but just boredom wise. and it's easier to be lazy and more lax. i guess the newness keeps you on your toes. anyway, i hope it has gotten better. let us know how it's going!