PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know information on HCG weight loss injection?

linda
01-21-2009, 11:49 PM
I know some people who used it and it worked for them but I am still scared of any possible side effects, any info?

Thanks!

Linda

donnaappel
02-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Yes, I have done the protocol 2 times - I tested simeons protocol to the max. It worked exactly as he said it would but you MUST follow it to the letter. Go for it. It is an awesome experience and we should all be up in arms that we are being lied to by the FDA. I wonder what else they don't tell us that would be good for us but bad for the pocketbooks of greedy individuals.

awakerevolution
06-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Yes, I have done the protocol 2 times - I tested simeons protocol to the max. It worked exactly as he said it would but you MUST follow it to the letter. Go for it. It is an awesome experience and we should all be up in arms that we are being lied to by the FDA. I wonder what else they don't tell us that would be good for us but bad for the pocketbooks of greedy individuals.

Yeah, I get this. You already said this in another post. But please answer my question. If I am to follow Simeon's protocol to the letter, does that mean that she should start it and even if it's 1 day in, stop the injections during her period?

Bod_Builder
07-06-2009, 12:41 AM
HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotrophin, it is a fertility drug. (Example PREGNYL) i.e. multiple births kind of thing. Body builders use it (along with other preparations like TAMOXIFEN CITRATE and CLOMEPHENE CITRATE) after a heavy cycle of steroids has inhibited their ability to produce testosterone. HCG helps to encourage the testicles to produce a normal level of hormone function. In women it encourages "multiple" births, so unless you expect your weight loss to come from having to take care of a brood of screaming babies, I would stick with good old high intensity cardio workouts if I were you.