PDA

View Full Version : I ate girl scout cookies! :(

Mmk
03-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I ordered girl scout cookies way before I started my diet. I got them yesterday and had some and then couldn't resist eating the rest today. I'm glad they're gone but I feel guilty and I know I set myself back...anyone have any suggestons? I want to continue he diet but I l feel like I'm not doing very well and it's only day 5. :(

Australian
03-06-2011, 05:42 AM
I gave up sugar about 1.5 months before I started the diet, not in order to do the diet as I had never heard of it then, but to loose weight and lower my blood sugar levels. I think this had helped with cravings
I find this diet requires A LOT of discipline. When I feel weak, I visualize myself in 20 odd days time - slim and loving it, then I see myself when the maintanence is over, eating whatever I want and staying slim. There was a lemon pie at at BBQ I went to - I really wanted a piece, so I promised myself when the diet and maintanence was over, I would go buy another one, and eat it.
Try this, or try doing the Trudeau cleanse before and start the diet a fresh??

linda
03-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Do not give yourself permission to cheat.
Either you want to lose the weight bad enough to stick to the diet or not.
Focus!

jeff-and
05-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Your will power will really be tested at times but you have to stay focused or you would not be happy with what will happen next. It is really hard to stay on track but it will be all totally worth it at the end. Kepp your sugar levels down and my advice to those who are yet to start, keep yourself conditioned so that you would not binge days into it.