PDA

View Full Version : The dreaded letter...E.

flareman
03-07-2011, 08:26 AM
How many of you here actually exercise in conjunction with using HCG or any other weight loss diets?

Australian
03-11-2011, 06:30 AM
Not dreaded by me, I miss my exercise.
Love black coffee and feeling "normaler" by this day 11 so back to my twitchy self that was usually indicating my need for a walk, run or blast on the cross trainer. I tried a vigorous walk last week - nearly turned back as I felt woozy, but made it home, no running though.
Strangely I thought I would enjoy the time given back to me from not having to exercise (as its not recommended) but instead I spend it obsessing about the diet! I think that is my way of dealing with the underlying hunger (some part of me must register it) and I need to keep conscious as there were two times while making the family dinner that I so so wanted to "taste"

annagail
05-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Over the past few months, i had really gotten into a nice habit of and time for exercise. I didn't want to lose that, so i have kept it up, just dropped it back to 15 min a day...which really helps my muscles feel stretched and moved, but not stressed. I think this will make it much easier to ramp back up when i finish this phase.

Lipstic
05-25-2011, 05:36 PM
You're not supposed to do any exercise while on P2, except LIGHT walking for an hour a day. You will get VERY tired VERY quickly with high possibilities of blacking out/fainting. If you like exercise, go for a nice walk and bring lots of water.

katiegirl
05-31-2011, 11:43 AM
I have been on the diet 7 days now. After the second day I started taking a half an hour walk a day, and doing a half an hour on the elpitical machine. I have had no problems with nausea or being light headed.

xxaimsxx
05-31-2011, 02:51 PM
the last round i did in March, I was doing the Brazillian Butt Lift for 28days and I still lost. it was quite tiring esp on parts where you had to do weights or body weights since your muscles gett weakend while on hcg but i felt very good. no stalls or anything either. i didn't feel extra hungry either.

USCavWife
06-16-2011, 09:54 AM
What happens if you are in the military and have no choice but to do PT in the morning?
It includes a 3 mile jog, sit ups, pull ups, rope climbing... well all kinds of things. It lasts about an hour and a half. Will it hinder weight loss and should you modify?

TJayLynn
07-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Everything I have read says 1 hour of walking a day or yoga

sickafat
07-16-2011, 05:22 AM
I will be on phase 3 in about ten days. I have not exercised in weeks because I work 50 hours a week, and I have had an eventful month, what with losing my father and bringing my mother home to live with me. I am supposed to have a stress test this month (which I will probably put off till next month so I can "study" for it.) What is the best way to ease back into exercising and when should it start? I love "Walk Away the Pounds" and thought about starting that back when I increase my caloric intake. Should I start that back with phase 3 or wait a few days for everything to stabilize? I have looked, but haven't found any recommendations. I am a nurse, so on the days I work, I am definitely not sedentary. That has given me some exercise, but not really cardio.

ashuhhley
07-16-2011, 08:07 AM
You arent supposed to exercise like others stated. However, I do play ice hockey 1/week. My doctor asked me how long I have been playing for and concluded that since I have been used to it that it would be fine. I don't push myself in exercise, just doing what I normally have done for awhile before the diet.